Heyo, MasterOmok here! CTF-(mo)-* Maps

Stop in, say hi and introduce yourself! / Bienvenidos al foro! Saluden y preséntese!
=(V)=MasterOmok
Pilot First Class

Heyo, MasterOmok here! CTF-(mo)-* Maps

Post by =(V)=MasterOmok »

Heyo everyone,

Hopefully you guys recognize my name, or at least my maps, but here we go. I used to play UT99 back in the day, and I was an active mapper and member of the UnrealMachine Community. I made my first map in 2002, I was young at the time (13-16), but still produced some fun maps. I recently stumbled upon an old harddrive that had most of my maps on it! I thought I had lost them, but finding them made me want to come back to the game. It is now over eleven years since my first map, but I have much more knowledge. I want to get back into mapping, and maybe remaking some of my old maps.

I posted over at UT99.org and Qwerty messaged me your guys server: Image saying BioBeer-Wars was on it.

I jumped on the server, and noticed you guys were running BioBeer-Wars and Room-o-Spam. I'm glad to see that those are still floating around on server lists. It's crazy to think how young and how long ago I made those maps..

Anyways, I have uploaded some of my old maps that I found to my website:

http://www.masteromok.com/2013/10/ctf-mo-biobeerwarz/
http://www.masteromok.com/2013/10/ctf-mo-gushers-sf/
http://www.masteromok.com/2013/10/ctf-m ... hat-spams/
http://www.masteromok.com/2013/10/ctf-mo-footballz/
http://www.masteromok.com/2013/10/ctf-mo-white-fight/

I should be jumping on the server time to time, and getting into some mapping in my free time as well. I have a few maps that I never completed, so I hope to get those finished up shortly, and even build some new ones in the process.
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Re: Heyo, MasterOmok here! CTF-(mo)-* Maps

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Welcome, Master!

Glad to have a veteran like yourself coming to our forums.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

KiLLaH
V.I.P.

Post by KiLLaH »

Gotta say, I love RoomoSpam and BioBeerWars, these have been classic Rx maps since I started in 2003! I may have even played white fight.
=(V)=Muffin
Captain

Post by =(V)=Muffin »

Hey Omok, welcome to the forums! I am so glad to have another mapper on board. From the maps I've seen, you are very talented.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

yaya you made it!

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=MasterOmok
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=MasterOmok »

Jumped on the server a bit ago, and got destroyed haha. It is weird not playing with an transloc, but I am trying to get used to it.

We voted up BioBeer-Wars and had a go at it. It plays much slower without the xloc, but was still fun. I did notice a lot of things that should be fixed and changed to play better without SLV and Xloc.

I might be making a new edition to release just for these servers, if there is interest. I want to change things like fix up some small graphical issues, remove some areas that are unreachable without xloc, add more rocket spawns, and other small tweaks for better gameplay overall.
=(V)=CandyMan wrote:Welcome, Master!

Glad to have a veteran like yourself coming to our forums.
Glad I made it here. Hope to get back into the swing of the game haha.
KiLLaH wrote:Gotta say, I love RoomoSpam and BioBeerWars, these have been classic Rx maps since I started in 2003! I may have even played white fight.
That makes me really happy to hear. I've been trying to find any servers with my maps still on them, and this is the only one I've found so far!
=(V)=Muffin wrote:Hey Omok, welcome to the forums! I am so glad to have another mapper on board. From the maps I've seen, you are very talented.
Well thanks for that, I made most my maps when I was only 13 and 14 though haha. After going back and playing them, there are so many mistakes and things I would change now. Hopefully I can toss some new age skills and knowledge into some remastered maps.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:yaya you made it!
I found my way here haha :biggrin
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Talking about the Translocator.. well.. keep checking up on the forums and watch for the topic "Power to the People" :)
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

we should make a mod that randome spawn translocator kinda like MH does

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

There are some (like me) who absolutely loves the translocator due to it getting us places where we could not get, as well as helping us to avoid spawn kills, and shock hoes.

To really classify NW as NW it has to have ALL the weapons, and yes, the translocator is a weapon, because you can kill opponents with it.

I am so damn tired of seeing the grossly over-used combo with damn near redeemer like damage points and the maps NOT being properly balanced with all the weapons like they should be, which gives the shock hoes the advantage.

Of course this is only with NW... to which I prefer NOT to play for that very reason, because if it were RX, the shock hoes have NO CHANCE then, because then people like me who REFUSE to use combos have a way to get them back when the minigun or translocator is not present.
=(V)=Muffin
Captain

Post by =(V)=Muffin »

MasterOmok wrote:
=(V)=Muffin wrote:Hey Omok, welcome to the forums! I am so glad to have another mapper on board. From the maps I've seen, you are very talented.
Well thanks for that, I made most my maps when I was only 13 and 14 though haha. After going back and playing them, there are so many mistakes and things I would change now. Hopefully I can toss some new age skills and knowledge into some remastered maps.

That is basically me right there. I learned to map when I was 12 I think lol.
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

Sup ,Welcome to the forums ,Glad to see anew talented maper.
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
GurL
V.I.P.

Post by GurL »

Hello Master! Welcome to the new forums of VM! Enjoy your stay while u can! :sign-welcome
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

lmao Gurl

DeM

Post by DeM »

hey welcome :peace

Return to “Guests and Visitors / Visitantes”