Crosshair pack

User avatar
ZodiaK
Forums Master
Posts: 1031
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:29 pm
Location: Barrow, Alaska
Albania

Re: Crosshair pack

Post by ZodiaK » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:56 pm

How do y'all play with visible weapons? Hidden is the way to my friends.
User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
Posts: 6035
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Contact:
United States of America
=(V)=CandyMan’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Crosshair pack

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:48 pm

ZodiaK wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:56 pm
How do y'all play with visible weapons? Hidden is the way to my friends.
this
Image
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10662
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
United States of America
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Crosshair pack

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:56 pm

because I like to see whats in my hand. I bet you guys use hot keys to switch weapons otherwise how do you know what you are holding? The hud?
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
Posts: 6035
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Contact:
United States of America
=(V)=CandyMan’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Crosshair pack

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:12 pm

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:56 pm
because I like to see whats in my hand. I bet you guys use hot keys to switch weapons otherwise how do you know what you are holding? The hud?
No. Down in the bottom right corner it displays the name of the weapon or tool you're using, when you switch to it. :)
Image
User avatar
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master
Posts: 1561
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:57 pm
United States of America

Re: Crosshair pack

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:14 pm

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:56 pm
because I like to see whats in my hand. I bet you guys use hot keys to switch weapons otherwise how do you know what you are holding? The hud?
I like to live dangerously by using hidden view and spinning the mouse wheel
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1548
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia
United States of America

Re: Crosshair pack

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:40 pm

=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:14 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:56 pm
because I like to see whats in my hand. I bet you guys use hot keys to switch weapons otherwise how do you know what you are holding? The hud?
I like to live dangerously by using hidden view and spinning the mouse wheel
:laugh Russian Roulette?
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
......"WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!"
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this...
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Ohhh RJ, the things you say :laugh This is worth the super long sig. :laugh Ban me! But you wont :rofl :vmrocks

Image
User avatar
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master
Posts: 1561
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:57 pm
United States of America

Re: Crosshair pack

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:52 pm

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:40 pm
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:14 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:56 pm
because I like to see whats in my hand. I bet you guys use hot keys to switch weapons otherwise how do you know what you are holding? The hud?
I like to live dangerously by using hidden view and spinning the mouse wheel
:laugh Russian Roulette?
Bio gun vs rx? Challenge accepted
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10662
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
United States of America
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Crosshair pack

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:13 am

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:12 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:56 pm
because I like to see whats in my hand. I bet you guys use hot keys to switch weapons otherwise how do you know what you are holding? The hud?
No. Down in the bottom right corner it displays the name of the weapon or tool you're using, when you switch to it. :)
well that explains why you get killed so easy you are looking down at your hud and boom head shot ;)
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
Posts: 6035
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Contact:
United States of America
=(V)=CandyMan’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Crosshair pack

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:44 am

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:13 am
=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:12 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:56 pm
because I like to see whats in my hand. I bet you guys use hot keys to switch weapons otherwise how do you know what you are holding? The hud?
No. Down in the bottom right corner it displays the name of the weapon or tool you're using, when you switch to it. :)
well that explains why you get killed so easy you are looking down at your hud and boom head shot ;)
Who says I look? Lol. It takes time to get used to but as soon as you do get used to it, you know what weapons you are selecting.
Image
Post Reply