Crosshair pack

User avatar
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor
Posts: 1566
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:02 pm
Location: United States Somewhere
United States of America

Re: Crosshair pack

Post by =(V)=Kevster » Tue May 23, 2017 4:32 pm

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 9:52 am
i play with weapon centered im weird
Do you have like L-shaped arms to hold them in the center? LOL j/k :approvecool
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1549
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia
United States of America

Re: Crosshair pack

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Tue May 23, 2017 4:46 pm

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 3:58 pm
did you delete anything when you added the new crosshairs?
Just the relevant lines in the User.ini

Code: Select all

CrosshairCount=20
CrossHairs[0]=1337TimTim.1337TimTim
CrossHairs[1]=1337TimTim.1337TimTim2
CrossHairs[2]=1337TimTim.1337TimTim3
CrossHairs[3]=1337TimTim.1x1
CrossHairs[4]=1337TimTim.1x1ext
CrossHairs[5]=1337TimTim.2x2
CrossHairs[6]=1337TimTim.2x2ext
CrossHairs[7]=1337TimTim.3x3
CrossHairs[8]=1337TimTim.3x3ext
CrossHairs[9]=1337TimTim.4x4
CrossHairs[10]=1337TimTim.4x4Soft
CrossHairs[11]=1337TimTim.5x5
CrossHairs[12]=1337TimTim.5x5Soft
CrossHairs[13]=1337TimTim.DefaultShifted
CrossHairs[14]=1337TimTim.Plus
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
......"WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!"
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this...
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Ohhh RJ, the things you say :laugh This is worth the super long sig. :laugh Ban me! But you wont :rofl :vmrocks

Image
User avatar
=(V)=Mar
Colonel
Posts: 2425
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Re: Crosshair pack

Post by =(V)=Mar » Wed May 24, 2017 8:41 pm

@=(V)=BloodyRabbit
That's an odd error for someone who has a fresh install, try opening your UT as an administrator. Maybe that works.
Where did you install your ut? On "program files" folder?
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10665
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
United States of America
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Crosshair pack

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Wed May 24, 2017 9:12 pm

duh run as admin disable UAC good one Mar
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
User avatar
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master
Posts: 1562
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:57 pm
United States of America

Re: Crosshair pack

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:17 pm

I noticed today that this crosshair pack is actually a bit off too

With a little searching I found a link for flukes calibrated cross hairs that he made. I have not tested the link yet, but will later.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread ... -Crosshair
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10665
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
United States of America
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Crosshair pack

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:59 pm

the funny thing is i couldn't tell a difference between tim tims and flukes.

edit: now that im thinking about it tim tims was the only one that the dot looked good and not fuzzy
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
User avatar
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master
Posts: 1562
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:57 pm
United States of America

Re: Crosshair pack

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:26 pm

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:59 pm
the funny thing is i couldn't tell a difference between tim tims and flukes.

edit: now that im thinking about it tim tims was the only one that the dot looked good and not fuzzy
Close up you can tell how it's off
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1549
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia
United States of America

Re: Crosshair pack

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:28 pm

Sorry, I just noticed these two posts.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 9:12 pm
duh run as admin disable UAC good one Mar
=(V)=Mar wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 8:41 pm
@=(V)=BloodyRabbit
That's an odd error for someone who has a fresh install, try opening your UT as an administrator. Maybe that works.
Where did you install your ut? On "program files" folder?


I ran UT as an administrator and disablaed UAC as well. No effect. Same error.

UnrealTournament is installed in the default C:/UnrealTournament/
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
......"WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!"
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this...
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Ohhh RJ, the things you say :laugh This is worth the super long sig. :laugh Ban me! But you wont :rofl :vmrocks

Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1549
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia
United States of America

Re: Crosshair pack

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:38 pm

=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:17 pm
I noticed today that this crosshair pack is actually a bit off too

With a little searching I found a link for flukes calibrated cross hairs that he made. I have not tested the link yet, but will later.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread ... -Crosshair
Good job, that works! Hopefully my crosshair is good now =)
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
......"WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!"
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this...
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Ohhh RJ, the things you say :laugh This is worth the super long sig. :laugh Ban me! But you wont :rofl :vmrocks

Image
User avatar
=(V)=Muffin
Captain
Posts: 819
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:29 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Crosshair pack

Post by =(V)=Muffin » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:20 am

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 9:52 am
i play with weapon centered im weird
Centered ftw
Image
Post Reply