new newnet build

User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10789
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: new newnet build

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Tue May 23, 2017 9:56 am

If I ever have time I will test newnet again
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
medor
Forums Elite
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:54 pm

Re: new newnet build

Post by medor » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:28 am

There is a new build in test V8 unreal://104.199.218.92:1111
rx and slv in the 3eme column
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10789
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: new newnet build

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:39 am

medor wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:28 am
There is a new build in test V8 unreal://104.199.218.92:1111
rx and slv in the 3eme column

need high ping players to test like Miko or any E201 player
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
User avatar
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master
Posts: 1631
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Re: new newnet build

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:00 am

medor wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:28 am
There is a new build in test V8 unreal://104.199.218.92:1111
rx and slv in the 3eme column
Ok, so testing this morning before 9am est on the November map.

If I harm myself with a flak cannon then fly and eject out of a rx, I am frozen in the air where I ejected and it continually gives me a warping error

Update:

Bailey castle around 9am. Harming yourself with any weapon with splash damage results in the same error.

Can trans out of it but all subsequent flights and ejections result in same error until you suicide. Error starts spamming the chat box as soon as I start to fly "you're warping too much"

Now im getting the warping error sometimes when I damage myself, ping at a steady 200+ (normal though for me on this server)

Same thing happens with slv
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10789
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: new newnet build

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:17 pm

what jets are they using? Either way I see this mod is still not working properly. we will stick to zp103 nothing has ever been better.
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
User avatar
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master
Posts: 1631
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Re: new newnet build

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:48 pm

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:17 pm
what jets are they using? Either way I see this mod is still not working properly. we will stick to zp103 nothing has ever been better.
i believe it's the public rx8 model
medor
Forums Elite
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:54 pm

Re: new newnet build

Post by medor » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:13 pm

warping is normally fixed for the final V8 but i report it for be sure.
This is him who make this RX.
medor
Forums Elite
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:54 pm

Re: new newnet build

Post by medor » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:55 pm

=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:00 am
medor wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:28 am
There is a new build in test V8 unreal://104.199.218.92:1111
rx and slv in the 3eme column
Ok, so testing this morning before 9am est on the November map.

If I harm myself with a flak cannon then fly and eject out of a rx, I am frozen in the air where I ejected and it continually gives me a warping error

Update:

Bailey castle around 9am. Harming yourself with any weapon with splash damage results in the same error.

Can trans out of it but all subsequent flights and ejections result in same error until you suicide. Error starts spamming the chat box as soon as I start to fly "you're warping too much"

Now im getting the warping error sometimes when I damage myself, ping at a steady 200+ (normal though for me on this server)

Same thing happens with slv
Deepu » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:02 pm
Some updates added for RX & SLV, check for "you're warping too much" error...
User avatar
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master
Posts: 1631
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Re: new newnet build

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:59 pm

medor wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:55 pm
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:00 am
medor wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:28 am
There is a new build in test V8 unreal://104.199.218.92:1111
rx and slv in the 3eme column
Ok, so testing this morning before 9am est on the November map.

If I harm myself with a flak cannon then fly and eject out of a rx, I am frozen in the air where I ejected and it continually gives me a warping error

Update:

Bailey castle around 9am. Harming yourself with any weapon with splash damage results in the same error.

Can trans out of it but all subsequent flights and ejections result in same error until you suicide. Error starts spamming the chat box as soon as I start to fly "you're warping too much"

Now im getting the warping error sometimes when I damage myself, ping at a steady 200+ (normal though for me on this server)

Same thing happens with slv
Deepu » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:02 pm
Some updates added for RX & SLV, check for "you're warping too much" error...
Will be able to test again on Monday
medor
Forums Elite
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:54 pm

Re: new newnet build

Post by medor » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:59 am

Ok ;)
Post Reply

Return to “Mods, Coding & Programs”