Modify your in game kill messages to suit a rainbow theme! A friend of mine passed this little modification/tweak on to me and I thought it was pretty cool, So I decided to share it with others.
1. Download Rainbow.txt
2. Locate your Unreal tournament folder
3. Place Rainbow.txt in the System folder
4. Open User.INI
5. Select a blank bind and put =exec Rainbow.txt (For example mine is NumPad1=exec Rainbow.txt)
6. Launch your game and press the bind you set to execute the Rainbow.txt before joining a game
if you would rather skip instructions 3-6 simply launch your game, open the console in game and type 'exec Rainbow.txt' before joining a game.
Unfortunately you do have to toggle your bind and or execute the command in the console every time you start up your game.
That should be it. Enjoy!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Pilot First Class
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:50 am
- Location: Kansas
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.