ZP-IG-RX ***BETA***

=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Re: ZP-IG-RX ***BETA***

Post by =(V)=Mar » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:22 am

medor wrote:Is there a simple way (ini )for slow speed missiles left click? I would give more chance to destroy it in flight.

Yes there is, forgot to add it to ini (and to simplify it so that you only change it to one and the other team one change it automatically) :cow6

For now you need to add both teams.

Add this to the bottom of the ini.
[RX8_T2.UT_AntiSLV]
AntiMaxSpeed=1850

[RX8_T2.UT_AntiSLVb]
AntiMaxSpeed=1850
medor
Forums Elite

Post by medor » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:25 pm

THX i try this :smilewinkgrin

EDIT

work fine i can fire it with the insta more easy now
and it's very funny to try to avoid the missile when it is target acquired on you :cow6

I have set to 1000
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.
United States of America

Post by EvolutionZero » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:41 pm

i added this to my ini, doesnt appear to do anything, altho idk what its suppose to do in the first place so maybe im just missing it :D. Whats it suppose to do? Also, if its not what this is suppose to do, is there a way to set this rx so that when u dont use afterburners or any power onto it, it can just hold still instead of moving slowly, some of my members like that with the UFO RX
A.K.A *FTB*~NightWing~, *FTB*~Zero~, *FTB*~AbsoluteZero~, *FTB*~AbsoluteZ~, =A!M=H!Vltg3, =A!M=Voltage, |PIG|Remnant, |PIG|LockDown, TallGeese, {UTA}DeathScythe, {FHG}Nova, {oToD}ChickenWing, |RIIP|Faint....
i dont have an aliasing problem or anything :laugh
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:02 pm

*FTB*~NightWing~ wrote:i added this to my ini, doesnt appear to do anything, altho idk what its suppose to do in the first place so maybe im just missing it :D. Whats it suppose to do? Also, if its not what this is suppose to do, is there a way to set this rx so that when u dont use afterburners or any power onto it, it can just hold still instead of moving slowly, some of my members like that with the UFO RX
The previous settings where for changing the speed of the Missile (left click/primary fire).

Also to make the RX like AlienX, just change the minSpeed of the jet to 0 and change air-brakes to 255 (max).

medor wrote:THX i try this :smilewinkgrin

EDIT

work fine i can fire it with the insta more easy now
and it's very funny to try to avoid the missile when it is target acquired on you :cow6

I have set to 1000
Glad it worked! :cow5
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.
United States of America

Post by EvolutionZero » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:10 pm

ah ok, ya i should have read that whole left click thing :D, thx will look into it
A.K.A *FTB*~NightWing~, *FTB*~Zero~, *FTB*~AbsoluteZero~, *FTB*~AbsoluteZ~, =A!M=H!Vltg3, =A!M=Voltage, |PIG|Remnant, |PIG|LockDown, TallGeese, {UTA}DeathScythe, {FHG}Nova, {oToD}ChickenWing, |RIIP|Faint....
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.
United States of America

Post by EvolutionZero » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:20 pm

ok it worked, thx. Also- lol, idk at what speed it starts, but dont put that left fire rocket speed too low (i tried 50 for the fun of it lol) cause the rocket will appear to move much faster than it is actually going and u will have to sit there for an hour for the rocket to explode lol
medor
Forums Elite

Post by medor » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:50 pm

it's weird.I still do most of the tested
it is different on server windows but not linus
medor
Forums Elite

Post by medor » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:11 pm

false first impression

it's only delayed the explosion effect but not the speed visual effect to

if you set to 50 you can see missile speed normal but planted in the ground waiting to exploding ; this is not synchronized
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.
United States of America

Post by EvolutionZero » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:26 am

yep thats what i was talking about
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.
United States of America

Post by EvolutionZero » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:27 am

i run on windows server, it acts just fine, if ur talking about this rocket going slower is diff on linux, then ok ill take ur word for it, as i dont have linux server :)

Return to “Mods, Coding & Programs”