($tmp)Alexandria

Post Reply
User avatar
=(V)=Stample
Forums Elite
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:30 pm

($tmp)Alexandria

Post by =(V)=Stample » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:59 pm

medor
Forums Elite
Posts: 243
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:54 pm

Re: ($tmp)Alexandria

Post by medor » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:01 am

missing at least Quake3

what gametype it is ?
User avatar
=(V)=Stample
Forums Elite
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:30 pm

Re: ($tmp)Alexandria

Post by =(V)=Stample » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:14 pm

medor wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:01 am
missing at least Quake3

what gametype it is ?
CTF

im not entirely finished with the map, but there are some things that i wanted to test on the server

guess i shouldnt have put it in the completed maps section of forums but oh well
User avatar
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor
Posts: 1680
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:02 pm
Location: United States Somewhere

Re: ($tmp)Alexandria

Post by =(V)=Kevster » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:42 pm

Why didn't you post screen shots or videos of this Stample? Give us a little peek. ???
Image
User avatar
=(V)=Stample
Forums Elite
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:30 pm

Re: ($tmp)Alexandria

Post by =(V)=Stample » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:15 am

=(V)=Kevster wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:42 pm
Why didn't you post screen shots or videos of this Stample? Give us a little peek. ???
there arent many forum goers these days, so i was just gonna let everyone see it at once on the server
if anyone here is interested i can post a few screenies

anyway, i didnt throw all the textures together into a mylevel folder like i should have, which is why im guessing there are missing file errors.
rj told me to try throwing it on the forums, as i havent touched it in ages and it doesnt do much good staying unsubmitted forever
i will reupload it once everything is fixed, but if i understand the issue properly, that means i have to retexture the entire map
User avatar
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor
Posts: 1680
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:02 pm
Location: United States Somewhere

Re: ($tmp)Alexandria

Post by =(V)=Kevster » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:38 am

=(V)=Stample wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:15 am
=(V)=Kevster wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:42 pm
Why didn't you post screen shots or videos of this Stample? Give us a little peek. ???
there arent many forum goers these days, so i was just gonna let everyone see it at once on the server
if anyone here is interested i can post a few screenies

anyway, i didnt throw all the textures together into a mylevel folder like i should have, which is why im guessing there are missing file errors.
rj told me to try throwing it on the forums, as i havent touched it in ages and it doesnt do much good staying unsubmitted forever
i will reupload it once everything is fixed, but if i understand the issue properly, that means i have to retexture the entire map
Correct. Once you build a map with the textures separate, you can't build them into the map as one big map file. You have to re-texture the entire map, then incorporate them into MyLevel.
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Completed Maps”