Server Issues

Post Reply
User avatar
=(V)=Zaiter
Pilot First Class
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:14 pm
Location: Santo Domingo, Republica Dominicana
Dominican Republic

Server Issues

Post by =(V)=Zaiter » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:25 am

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| ControlPanel.Home - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 1 | 2 | 224 | 2 |
| 186.149.156.1 - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 8 | 10 | 151 | 10 |
| 172.17.255.161 - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 8 | 10 | 117 | 10 |
| 172.17.22.200 - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 8 | 10 | 250 | 10 |
| 172.17.255.160 - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 36 | 38 | 126 | 37 |
| 172.17.255.163 - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 36 | 38 | 267 | 38 |
| ae5.cs1.dca2.us.zip.zayo.com - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 66 | 71 | 148 | 68 |
| ae4.cs1.lga5.us.eth.zayo.com - 3 | 1420 | 1384 | 0 | 74 | 272 | 72 |
| ae10.er2.lga5.us.zip.zayo.com - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 69 | 72 | 193 | 71 |
| paix-ny-peer.lga5.us.voxel.net - 1 | 1549 | 1547 | 65 | 69 | 268 | 70 |
| core4.be4.inapvox-lag.nym007.pnap.net - 1 | 1552 | 1551 | 66 | 69 | 292 | 67 |
| border2-po2-bbnet2.nyj004.pnap.net - 0 | 1556 | 1556 | 69 | 73 | 246 | 70 |
| inap-b2e2.e6.router.nyc.nfoservers.com - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 66 | 68 | 364 | 70 |
|c-63-251-20-60.managed-vds.inap-nyc.nfoservers.com - 1 | 1549 | 1547 | 66 | 68 | 263 | 69 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider
Image


sing Made by Dash!! Thanks a lot bro!!

Image


Image
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10662
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
United States of America
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Server Issues

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:13 am

issue on the path to server on hop 8 you have packet loss. this is not an issue with the server. since you start having loss halfway from your house to the server. you also have some really huge ping spikes starting at your house.

You can show this to your ISP and maybe they can get it fixed. I would power cycle all your home internet stuff. Sometimes your ISP made a change and it doesn't take effect until a router reboot.

We still have some PL at our server so i need another MTR from anyone else having issues. when did this happen?
=(V)=Zaiter wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:25 am
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| ControlPanel.Home - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 1 | 2 | 224 | 2 | that's a really high ping right at your house.
| 186.149.156.1 - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 8 | 10 | 151 | 10 |
| 172.17.255.161 - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 8 | 10 | 117 | 10 |
| 172.17.22.200 - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 8 | 10 | 250 | 10 | Really bad
| 172.17.255.160 - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 36 | 38 | 126 | 37 |
| 172.17.255.163 - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 36 | 38 | 267 | 38 | really bad
| ae5.cs1.dca2.us.zip.zayo.com - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 66 | 71 | 148 | 68 |
| ae4.cs1.lga5.us.eth.zayo.com - 3 | 1420 | 1384 | 0 | 74 | 272 | 72 | problem gets worse here
| ae10.er2.lga5.us.zip.zayo.com - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 69 | 72 | 193 | 71 |
| paix-ny-peer.lga5.us.voxel.net - 1 | 1549 | 1547 | 65 | 69 | 268 | 70 |
| core4.be4.inapvox-lag.nym007.pnap.net - 1 | 1552 | 1551 | 66 | 69 | 292 | 67 | a little here
| border2-po2-bbnet2.nyj004.pnap.net - 0 | 1556 | 1556 | 69 | 73 | 246 | 70 |
| inap-b2e2.e6.router.nyc.nfoservers.com - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 66 | 68 | 364 | 70 |
|c-63-251-20-60.managed-vds.inap-nyc.nfoservers.com - 1 | 1549 | 1547 | 66 | 68 | 263 | 69 | a little here ( this is our server)
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
User avatar
=(V)=Zaiter
Pilot First Class
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:14 pm
Location: Santo Domingo, Republica Dominicana
Dominican Republic

Re: Server Issues

Post by =(V)=Zaiter » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:37 am

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:13 am
issue on the path to server on hop 8 you have packet loss. this is not an issue with the server. since you start having loss halfway from your house to the server. you also have some really huge ping spikes starting at your house.

You can show this to your ISP and maybe they can get it fixed. I would power cycle all your home internet stuff. Sometimes your ISP made a change and it doesn't take effect until a router reboot.

We still have some PL at our server so i need another MTR from anyone else having issues. when did this happen?
=(V)=Zaiter wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:25 am
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| ControlPanel.Home - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 1 | 2 | 224 | 2 | that's a really high ping right at your house.
| 186.149.156.1 - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 8 | 10 | 151 | 10 |
| 172.17.255.161 - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 8 | 10 | 117 | 10 |
| 172.17.22.200 - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 8 | 10 | 250 | 10 | Really bad
| 172.17.255.160 - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 36 | 38 | 126 | 37 |
| 172.17.255.163 - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 36 | 38 | 267 | 38 | really bad
| ae5.cs1.dca2.us.zip.zayo.com - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 66 | 71 | 148 | 68 |
| ae4.cs1.lga5.us.eth.zayo.com - 3 | 1420 | 1384 | 0 | 74 | 272 | 72 | problem gets worse here
| ae10.er2.lga5.us.zip.zayo.com - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 69 | 72 | 193 | 71 |
| paix-ny-peer.lga5.us.voxel.net - 1 | 1549 | 1547 | 65 | 69 | 268 | 70 |
| core4.be4.inapvox-lag.nym007.pnap.net - 1 | 1552 | 1551 | 66 | 69 | 292 | 67 | a little here
| border2-po2-bbnet2.nyj004.pnap.net - 0 | 1556 | 1556 | 69 | 73 | 246 | 70 |
| inap-b2e2.e6.router.nyc.nfoservers.com - 0 | 1557 | 1557 | 66 | 68 | 364 | 70 |
|c-63-251-20-60.managed-vds.inap-nyc.nfoservers.com - 1 | 1549 | 1547 | 66 | 68 | 263 | 69 | a little here ( this is our server)
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider
That happen yesterday RJ
Image


sing Made by Dash!! Thanks a lot bro!!

Image


Image
User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
Posts: 6035
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Contact:
United States of America
=(V)=CandyMan’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Server Issues

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:57 pm

Happened anywhere around midnight and 2 AM last night.
Image
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10662
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
United States of America
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Server Issues

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:55 pm

still need more than one report. his issues start right at his house
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
User avatar
=(V)=Zaiter
Pilot First Class
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:14 pm
Location: Santo Domingo, Republica Dominicana
Dominican Republic

Re: Server Issues

Post by =(V)=Zaiter » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:00 pm

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:55 pm
still need more than one report. his issues start right at his house
Could be my net conection??? Because sometimes just sucks a lot... :idontknow
Image


sing Made by Dash!! Thanks a lot bro!!

Image


Image
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10662
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
United States of America
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Server Issues

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:11 pm

=(V)=Zaiter wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:00 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:55 pm
still need more than one report. his issues start right at his house
Could be my net conection??? Because sometimes just sucks a lot... :idontknow
yes you have some high latency and packet loss before you even get half way tot he server.
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
Post Reply