What did you recently buy. xD

General spam that should not be elsewhere.
Post Reply
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1847
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia

Re: What did you recently buy. xD

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:28 pm

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:08 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:13 am
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:06 pm
He's trolling you lmao :laugh
Image
Why did you put up a meme with a ring, Vicky and fans?

FUN FACT: I was at an event when Vicky was there, and I told her to eat a hoagie, I was on camera and everything (it was broadcasted on TV too), can't find it on youtube, anywhere. :(
Write it in a picture, share it, and everyone will believe it. That's how things work now. So whether or not you were there makes no difference.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am
FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

Image
User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
Posts: 6656
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Contact:
=(V)=CandyMan’s avatar
Loading…

Re: What did you recently buy. xD

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:01 pm

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:28 pm
=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:08 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:13 am
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:06 pm
He's trolling you lmao :laugh
Image
Why did you put up a meme with a ring, Vicky and fans?

FUN FACT: I was at an event when Vicky was there, and I told her to eat a hoagie, I was on camera and everything (it was broadcasted on TV too), can't find it on youtube, anywhere. :(
Write it in a picture, share it, and everyone will believe it. That's how things work now. So whether or not you were there makes no difference.
I find that video, you'll believe it (but that was nearly almost a decade ago, for me to find that would be gold). Every time I'm at a WWE event, I'm on TV, lol. Wait, here's one, see the punk bowing to the Queen as she walks by down the steps? Yeah, me. Want to see another one? I can keep them coming all day, Bloody. ALL DAY. So do not say everyone will believe it, becuase this isn't a picture, IT'S VIDEO and I was there, and it's ACTUAL PROOF you turd. Go to about 30 seconds in:

Image
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in Unreal Tournament 1999 and World of Tanks: Blitz divisions.
My tags are: =(V)=CandyMan and CandyMan_[VM19]

More games and divisions are coming soon...
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1847
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia

Re: What did you recently buy. xD

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:13 pm

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:01 pm
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:28 pm
=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:08 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:13 am
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:06 pm
He's trolling you lmao :laugh
Image
Why did you put up a meme with a ring, Vicky and fans?

FUN FACT: I was at an event when Vicky was there, and I told her to eat a hoagie, I was on camera and everything (it was broadcasted on TV too), can't find it on youtube, anywhere. :(
Write it in a picture, share it, and everyone will believe it. That's how things work now. So whether or not you were there makes no difference.
I find that video, you'll believe it (but that was nearly almost a decade ago, for me to find that would be gold). Every time I'm at a WWE event, I'm on TV, lol. Wait, here's one, see the punk bowing to the Queen as she walks by down the steps? Yeah, me. Want to see another one? I can keep them coming all day, Bloody. ALL DAY. So do not say everyone will believe it, becuase this isn't a picture, IT'S VIDEO and I was there, and it's ACTUAL PROOF you turd. Go to about 30 seconds in:

You should have pulled a trump.. and grabbed her by the Moose Knuckle. (she's beefy. Aint no puney camel toe down there lol.)

Very cool! Good job on the photoshop j/k
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am
FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

Image
User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
Posts: 6656
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Contact:
=(V)=CandyMan’s avatar
Loading…

Re: What did you recently buy. xD

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:09 pm

Why I oughta
Image
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in Unreal Tournament 1999 and World of Tanks: Blitz divisions.
My tags are: =(V)=CandyMan and CandyMan_[VM19]

More games and divisions are coming soon...
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1847
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia

Re: What did you recently buy. xD

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:17 pm

Nuha nuha nuha (3stooges)
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am
FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

Image
User avatar
LeeStricklin
Forums Participant
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:19 am

Re: What did you recently buy. xD

Post by LeeStricklin » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:41 am

Grabbed me a vintage SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel for pretty cheap. Gonna mess around with the sensor, break the lock in it, and incorporate a wire slip ring to get 900 degrees of movement out of it.
SideWinder FFB Wheel.JPG
https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/80445 ... ZJQHyxXSW8
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1847
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia

Re: What did you recently buy. xD

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:09 pm

Nice, I like the storage unit you're getting. Good idea. I had a free nas box setup a few years back. I should probabaly ser another one up.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am
FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

Image
User avatar
LeeStricklin
Forums Participant
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:19 am

Re: What did you recently buy. xD

Post by LeeStricklin » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:46 am

Thought I was done buying sim peripherals for the most part and then BAM! Three of these unicorns popped up on Ebay while everyone was distracted by Black Friday hype. One of them was a buy it now for $620 (still on there last I checked actually), another had a bidding war exceed $300, but this baby right here went all but unnoticed with 0 followers and was sniped by my wife in the morning while I was snoozing. This vintage stick is what got Suncom sued by Thrustmaster which is why there weren't many of them around to begin with.
Unicorn.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10962
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: What did you recently buy. xD

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:06 pm

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:09 pm
Nice, I like the storage unit you're getting. Good idea. I had a free nas box setup a few years back. I should probabaly ser another one up.
yeah good price on the unit. I'm gonna be setting up a plex server with it. I will add my entire movie collection and music collection. Also gonna use the nas to back up the wifes laptop
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
Post Reply

Return to “Spam for fun”