World’s Fastest Car – 1,000mph Bloodhound SSC – First Public Runs

Sports fan room.
Post Reply
User avatar
Superior
Forums Participant
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:49 pm
Hungary

World’s Fastest Car – 1,000mph Bloodhound SSC – First Public Runs

Post by Superior » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:08 pm

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1548
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia
United States of America

Re: World’s Fastest Car – 1,000mph Bloodhound SSC – First Public Runs

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:43 pm

That's not a car! That's a rocket on wheels! LoL
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
......"WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!"
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this...
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Ohhh RJ, the things you say :laugh This is worth the super long sig. :laugh Ban me! But you wont :rofl :vmrocks

Image
User avatar
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor
Posts: 1566
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:02 pm
Location: United States Somewhere
United States of America

Re: World’s Fastest Car – 1,000mph Bloodhound SSC – First Public Runs

Post by =(V)=Kevster » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:30 pm

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:43 pm
That's not a car! That's a rocket on wheels! LoL
RX on wheels? :laugh
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1548
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia
United States of America

Re: World’s Fastest Car – 1,000mph Bloodhound SSC – First Public Runs

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:32 pm

=(V)=Kevster wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:30 pm
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:43 pm
That's not a car! That's a rocket on wheels! LoL
RX on wheels? :laugh
Bahahahahahaha :laugh I thought I heard a "Here I come to save the day!"
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
......"WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!"
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this...
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Ohhh RJ, the things you say :laugh This is worth the super long sig. :laugh Ban me! But you wont :rofl :vmrocks

Image
User avatar
Superior
Forums Participant
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:49 pm
Hungary

Re: World’s Fastest Car – 1,000mph Bloodhound SSC – First Public Runs

Post by Superior » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:32 pm

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:32 pm
=(V)=Kevster wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:30 pm
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:43 pm
That's not a car! That's a rocket on wheels! LoL
RX on wheels? :laugh
Bahahahahahaha :laugh I thought I heard a "Here I come to save the day!"
RX99... a nice Start for Pioneering... :vmrocks
Post Reply