VM DONATIONS

User avatar
=(V)=]v[yster
Pilot First Class
Posts: 2008
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:17 pm
Location: Virginia, USA
Contact:

Re: VM DONATIONS

Post by =(V)=]v[yster » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:41 pm

Wow what a generous donation! :vmrocks Cows ain't all half bad.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
=(V)=Prince Vegeta
Pilot First Class - Contributor
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:43 pm
United States of America

Re: VM DONATIONS

Post by =(V)=Prince Vegeta » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:48 pm

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:IT WAS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU HAVE DECIVED ME AGAIN NEVER MORE SITH FILTH!
Cool Jedi Movie: [youtube]6-HUgzYPm9g[/youtube]
User avatar
=(V)=Boyzel
Co-Leader
Posts: 1416
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Kansas City
United States of America

Re: VM DONATIONS

Post by =(V)=Boyzel » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:13 pm

Shout out to GMAN for his contribution to the server! Thanks!! Guy like him that help keep the server going!!
Image
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10665
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
United States of America
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: VM DONATIONS

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:44 pm

Server bill is due next month. We are so close to our 6 month goal!!! NOW that we dont have to pay for Team speak the bill has dropped a little. Please consider donating to help keep us afloat :)

Don't feel bad if you can't Everyone contributes in their own way :)
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1549
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia
United States of America

Re: VM DONATIONS

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:37 pm

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:44 pm
Server bill is due next month. We are so close to our 6 month goal!!! NOW that we dont have to pay for Team speak the bill has dropped a little. Please consider donating to help keep us afloat :)

Don't feel bad if you can't Everyone contributes in their own way :)

Image



==========================
In case the image re-direct goes down, you can use the direct link for your donations: https://www.nfoservers.com/donate.pl?fo ... ission.com
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
......"WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!"
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this...
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Ohhh RJ, the things you say :laugh This is worth the super long sig. :laugh Ban me! But you wont :rofl :vmrocks

Image
User avatar
=(V)=Boyzel
Co-Leader
Posts: 1416
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Kansas City
United States of America

Re: VM DONATIONS

Post by =(V)=Boyzel » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:09 pm

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:44 pm
Server bill is due next month. We are so close to our 6 month goal!!! NOW that we dont have to pay for Team speak the bill has dropped a little. Please consider donating to help keep us afloat :)

Don't feel bad if you can't Everyone contributes in their own way :)
RJ, Can you post what the breakdown of what needs to be paid?
Image
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10665
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
United States of America
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: VM DONATIONS

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:53 pm

=(V)=Boyzel wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:09 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:44 pm
Server bill is due next month. We are so close to our 6 month goal!!! NOW that we dont have to pay for Team speak the bill has dropped a little. Please consider donating to help keep us afloat :)

Don't feel bad if you can't Everyone contributes in their own way :)
RJ, Can you post what the breakdown of what needs to be paid?
Not sure what you need, but the whole server is a VDS we rent which allows us to host as many servers as the specs allow. as of now we have 2 RX servers BT MH and Siege and our web hosting. This is 226 every 6 months.
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
User avatar
=(V)=Boyzel
Co-Leader
Posts: 1416
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Kansas City
United States of America

Re: VM DONATIONS

Post by =(V)=Boyzel » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:00 pm

Just trying to get a grasp on what we have to pay now with TS gone. Is there a way to trim down the package, any other options ? Do we get enough traffic to support 5 servers?
Image
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10665
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
United States of America
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: VM DONATIONS

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:18 pm

the whole reason why we have a VDS is so we have more control banning lamers and hackers. The cost went up a little bit ( i was misled on the cost, which pissed me off) our VDS is one box hosting as many servers as we want along with our web hosting.

for instance we can host other games outside of UT if we wanted to as well. https://www.nfoservers.com/order.php click the drop down on order server and you can see what we can host.

lag - the reason why the server runs so well is because we dont share with 100 other servers

with TS the bill was 277 every 6 months

now its what it is now
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1549
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia
United States of America

Re: VM DONATIONS

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:06 am

Oh! No wonder why there's hardly lag with extra players.. that's beefy and awesome! Id venture to say having this setup goes a long way for stability. SLV was always laggy when we reached peak capacity enforced by host specifications.
And goes a long way for cost savings for all the servers that I'm sure would otherwise cost a lot more. I wonder where NFO runs their servers out of. Like they might rent the servers themselves and serve as middlemen/a setup specialty company while the provider above them takes care of server issues. They may be on the backbone of the Internet with redundant backups which is cool. Server technology is awesome. They use hypervisor? Badass! That's top of the line technology run on SUPER BEEFY servers (only one other server technology I know of hitting the market that's newer). Love the setup, awesome! It's a good cost for low to no hassel server issues with additionsl admin options. Wish I could donate again. As I've promised for months that is my goal. But I recently donated to a couple other causes instead.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
......"WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!"
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this...
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Ohhh RJ, the things you say :laugh This is worth the super long sig. :laugh Ban me! But you wont :rofl :vmrocks

Image
Post Reply