RX8 Feedback 3

Post Reply
User avatar
=(V)=Mar
Colonel
Posts: 2435
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Re: RX8 Feedback 3

Post by =(V)=Mar » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:50 pm

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
=(V)=Mar wrote:
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:I've played a few times over the last couple days. Seemed fine to me. -- Glad we got rid of IG "glitch". I just noticed that this last month actually. Still another "glitch" i know about that I don't think was fixed. Not sure if it can be fixed or easily done. But I've only seen one person exploit it many many months ago.

ALSO. I was in server with over 10 people and noticed two different and known players were both able to pick up a 2nd RX near the flag while I could not. One player did it in one map. The other player did it in a different map. - Is this a glitch? This happened sometime within the last week. Not sure if it was after the updates. But if players are somehow changing code/files somewhere for an unfair advantage of picking up a 2nd RX while everyone else can't.. very very unfair.
(Just for clarity on picking up extra RX. No it wasn't from someone who just died. The RX just spawned and was very close to the flag. The number of players as I said was over 10.)
Interesting, need to investigate more.
I feel like I've seen this done a few times before months ago. If someone needs to know the two players names I'll PM them to you. Also for the other "glitch" I can PM that also. You guys probably already know about it. I've only seen it used once or twice.

RX Is amazing and great! I LOVE IT!!!! Just want you to know that. Only reason any of us bring this stuff up is because of the fresh update so you're getting all the feed back now haha. I appreciate everything and I'm sure everyone else does too! <3 :hi-wave :approvecool
Sure, PM all the info. When you find a glitch always PM it to me :thumbup
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1658
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia

Re: RX8 Feedback 3

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:42 pm

1:
I was just in the server and PRESIDENT_TRUMP was kind enough to help prove this.

My RX is slower than everyone elses RX. -- They do not have ShieldBelt and full health. -- What RX file should I delete to try and fix this? Or??

2:
Why is the game speed slower? Or is this just a glitch i'm experiencing? My guy is running slower and shooting slower.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am
FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

Image
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10779
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: RX8 Feedback 3

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:44 pm

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:1:
I was just in the server and PRESIDENT_TRUMP was kind enough to help prove this.

My RX is slower than everyone elses RX. -- They do not have ShieldBelt and full health. -- What RX file should I delete to try and fix this? Or??

2:
Why is the game speed slower? Or is this just a glitch i'm experiencing? My guy is running slower and shooting slower.

what operating system are you on?

you may need the dual core fix what version of ut is installed?
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1658
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia

Re: RX8 Feedback 3

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:00 pm

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:1:
I was just in the server and PRESIDENT_TRUMP was kind enough to help prove this.

My RX is slower than everyone elses RX. -- They do not have ShieldBelt and full health. -- What RX file should I delete to try and fix this? Or??

2:
Why is the game speed slower? Or is this just a glitch i'm experiencing? My guy is running slower and shooting slower.

what operating system are you on?

you may need the dual core fix what version of ut is installed?

It may be the 2 maps we played which is why the game speed was slower. Wne was atomica and I forget the name of the otherone.

I'm using Windows 7 and I believe I installed UT from the orginal disk (A copy of the non-GOTY edition) and I installed the patches after.

I just played Esoteric and my RX speed seemed fine. But for a FACT earlier I was in game and my RX was slower even at 30mph (or what ever the 30 is)
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am
FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

Image
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10779
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: RX8 Feedback 3

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:06 pm

are you on a notebook? if so this may help

https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2970
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1658
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia

Re: RX8 Feedback 3

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:15 pm

Laptop Dell Studio XPS from 2008.

Dell Studio XPS M1640

-- I have to jet for a while if I don't respond right away. I'll look into that post if the issue keeps happening. PS. i've used this laptop for UT since 2008... haven't really had the issues I've described. Well except now that I think about it the other graphical drivers i've used in the past do seem to slow down my character which is why I use the current one I do. I wonder if I install that patch/fix if I can start using the other drivers. -- I tried tweaking as many preferences settings in UT tilda ~ preferences as I could for my video drivers to no avail. That would be sweet if I can fix that to open myself to other video drivers. Currently this driver is pretty dark er than the rest and harder to see people :(

Thanks RJ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am
FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

Image
User avatar
=(V)=Mar
Colonel
Posts: 2435
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Re: RX8 Feedback 3

Post by =(V)=Mar » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:24 pm

Try to get the name of the maps so I can test.
Atomica which one?

Most-likely your FPS dropped making you slower, some side effects are getting the sliding effect too. Like old SLV.
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1658
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia

Re: RX8 Feedback 3

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:26 pm

=(V)=Mar wrote:Try to get the name of the maps so I can test.
Atomica which one?

Most-likely your FPS dropped making you slower, some side effects are getting the sliding effect too. Like old SLV.
I think you may be right. -- I will post again if the issue reappears and that isn't the problem. So don't waste your time unduly. But since you asked I'll share anyway. The Map names :
CTF-[n]Mythos.unr
CTF-Atomica.unr

I just tried those maps and couldn't replicate the issue.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am
FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

Image
User avatar
=(V)=Mar
Colonel
Posts: 2435
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Re: RX8 Feedback 3

Post by =(V)=Mar » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:16 pm

Updated first post!
Demos are back! We can now use demos again and will work with jet. Give it a try :cow5 :vmrocks
**Currently only on test server.
User avatar
ZodiaK
Forums Master
Posts: 1031
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:29 pm
Location: Barrow, Alaska

Re: RX8 Feedback 3

Post by ZodiaK » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:57 am

Mar, when I fly up in a map, the RX will spin out of control and I will crash. I thought this issue was fixed.? :(

Also, the missiles are too fast, others are complaining about it too.
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”