RX8 Feedback 3

=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Re: RX8 Feedback 3

Post by =(V)=Mar » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:03 pm

=(V)=ZodiaK wrote:Mar, when I fly up in a map, the RX will spin out of control and I will crash. I thought this issue was fixed.? :(

Also, the missiles are too fast, others are complaining about it too.
What server? And as explained before, missiles are same speed, just harder to dodge.
But yes will try to lower the speed
ZodiaK
Forums Master
Albania

Post by ZodiaK » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:20 pm

The main server.
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:37 pm

=(V)=ZodiaK wrote:The main server.
Any map to test?

I did the test on VIPAA and 6Bridges that was the one Slagg reported and I don't get it.
----

Also I lowered the missile speed from 1850 to 1700.
Just for the record max speed of afterburner in jet is 1550.
ZodiaK
Forums Master
Albania

Post by ZodiaK » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:45 pm

It happened on PsK-ToxicZone and happens on 3Hexes.
BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF}
Forums Elite
United States of America

RX8 Feedback 3

Post by BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:02 am

Just what Ive noticed in the past couple weeks. 1. RX takes out jet and then continues on and takes out a second person.(Two Kills one RX). 2. Blast radius is set to half the screen. I killed Duff from about a football field length away. The explosions are going through two or more walls when they didn't do it before. Also it shouldn't track you when you go hide behind a wall. 3. Someone launches a RX at you and you die before it even gets to you. No time to react from someone shooting a half mile away. 4. The lag has been at a all time high and seems to be getting worse. Ive also noticed more people using the RX glitch which I thought was Not to be used any more (Stample)..Used it with the apple gun from Legos map today. :idontknow
Why run, you will only die tired!
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

RX8 Feedback 3

Post by =(V)=Mar » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:11 am

BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} wrote: 1. RX takes out jet and then continues on and takes out a second person.(Two Kills one RX)
Can you explain this more?
Does it explode on jet and then get to a second person?
BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} wrote: 2. Blast radius is set to half the screen. I killed Duff from about a football field length away. The explosions are going through two or more walls when they didn't do it before. Also it shouldn't track you when you go hide behind a wall.
I checked the config and you are right seems that it changed from 9 to 10 the shockwavesize dunno how that happen. Changed it back right now.
BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} wrote: 3. Someone launches a RX at you and you die before it even gets to you. No time to react from someone shooting a half mile away.
I am not getting this, might be you are lagging a lot. Anyone else experiencing this?
BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} wrote: 4. The lag has been at a all time high and seems to be getting worse.
Can you do a trace to server?
Here is the info to do it: http://www.vulpinemission.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2249
BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} wrote: Ive also noticed more people using the RX glitch which I thought was Not to be used any more (Stample)..Used it with the apple gun from Legos map today.
Which weapon is this apple gun? I want to give it a try, I thought you only could with the IG.

Thanks for the report :thumbup
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master
United States of America

RX8 Feedback 3

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:29 am

=(V)=Mar wrote:
BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} wrote: Ive also noticed more people using the RX glitch which I thought was Not to be used any more (Stample)..Used it with the apple gun from Legos map today.
Which weapon is this apple gun? I want to give it a try, I thought you only could with the IG.

Thanks for the report :thumbup
He's talking about the infinity rifle

A lot of people still don't have an understanding of what the "glitch" is and think switching to shoot regularly in gunner mode is a glitch

And that's no glitch, the infinity rifle is just that fast lol
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
United States of America
Loading…

RX8 Feedback 3

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:39 pm

i think its called appleinfinity2nd or something like that
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF}
Forums Elite
United States of America

RX8 Feedback 3

Post by BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:58 pm

1. Yes it hits a jet or person then heads off to track another person. 2.Maybe lag but has happened to me multiple times plus seen it from Spec mode on other people. They shoot rx at someone from a distance and the rx nails you within a second or more. It's like the game says your dead so why give you a chance. 3. Will do a trace tonight. 4.It's the rifle in Legos map. Stample was turning and following me with it mutiple times. It is the glitch because the bullets are coming from the jet. I spec him and he was turning and firing at people. You can't turn and fire at the same time.
Why run, you will only die tired!
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

RX8 Feedback 3

Post by =(V)=Mar » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:02 pm

First post updated!

@=(V)=Zodiak (See if the spinning was completely fixed)
@Mikolaj
Give new rx a try.

**This will be pushed to main server tomorrow.

Return to “General Discussion”