VM: The Purge

User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10779
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: VM: The Purge

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:17 pm

=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:12 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:45 pm
we really need the RX to load slower like the old RB jet did. This would tame spawn killing dramatically.
This

And the preloading you can do while your flying on the rx, where you go into the passenger seat and take out your weapon so that the next time you go to the passenger seat it's already out and ready to fire
yeah I noticed that little trick. Everything is exploited it seems.
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
User avatar
Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.
Posts: 830
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Re: VM: The Purge

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:57 pm

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:17 pm
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:12 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:45 pm
we really need the RX to load slower like the old RB jet did. This would tame spawn killing dramatically.
This

And the preloading you can do while your flying on the rx, where you go into the passenger seat and take out your weapon so that the next time you go to the passenger seat it's already out and ready to fire
yeah I noticed that little trick. Everything is exploited it seems.
Well if he takes the ennemy's RX wouldn't it reset to the slower animation ?
User avatar
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master
Posts: 1630
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Re: VM: The Purge

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:01 pm

Cross_Eyed_Noob wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:57 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:17 pm
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:12 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:45 pm
we really need the RX to load slower like the old RB jet did. This would tame spawn killing dramatically.
This

And the preloading you can do while your flying on the rx, where you go into the passenger seat and take out your weapon so that the next time you go to the passenger seat it's already out and ready to fire
yeah I noticed that little trick. Everything is exploited it seems.
Well if he takes the ennemy's RX wouldn't it reset to the slower animation ?
After you fire one yes, but it's super easy to bypass just by going to the gunner seat and switching weapons to preload it again, also the current "slower" animation fires so fast it's almost negliglible anyway. It's more of an issue with the ig.

Take battlefield 1 for instance, the character has to physically move between the gunner seat and pilot seat in a biplane before they can start firing their weapon, this is like circumventing that and being able to fire immediately
User avatar
Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.
Posts: 830
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Re: VM: The Purge

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:36 pm

Better than having it on go so fast, the time to switch to it will slow them down a bit i guess.
tha chef
Forums Participant
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:27 pm

Re: VM: The Purge

Post by tha chef » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:26 pm

Cross_Eyed_Noob wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:36 pm
You know what would be awesome, starting with an RX in your hand :^)
lol epic xD

on a more serious note rx should definitely load slower just like rb rx or wings nemesis x did. im curious where the idea of spawn protection came from in rx cause it wasn't from wings or rb, which makes me think hof. i would say keep it off, the protection is a crutch for both good and bad players.
User avatar
Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.
Posts: 830
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Re: VM: The Purge

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:28 pm

Well, is it a server setting that you should change for them to load slower or RX code ? Cuz Mar is busy af lol
User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
Posts: 6331
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Contact:
=(V)=CandyMan’s avatar
Loading…

Re: VM: The Purge

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:42 am

Thank you to everyone who participated in the first ever VM Purge weekend! :)

I hope you had some fun :D
Image
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in Unreal Tournament 1999 and World of Tanks: Blitz divisions.
My tags are: =(V)=CandyMan and CandyMan_[VM19]

More games and divisions are coming soon...
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10779
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: VM: The Purge

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:10 am

tha chef wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:26 pm
Cross_Eyed_Noob wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:36 pm
You know what would be awesome, starting with an RX in your hand :^)
lol epic xD

on a more serious note rx should definitely load slower just like rb rx or wings nemesis x did. im curious where the idea of spawn protection came from in rx cause it wasn't from wings or rb, which makes me think hof. i would say keep it off, the protection is a crutch for both good and bad players.
I agree 100% i wish i could change it in the config, but tis hard coded I believe.
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”