Kudos for VM

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor
United States of America

Kudos for VM

Post by =(V)=Kevster » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Hi All

Was on sniper yesterday and played with a few peeps. One was Twiggy, and the other Kaos. There was one other, but I don't remember the name. Anyway, both of the ones who's names I do remember, like our sniper server - a lot. So, I invited them both to at least check out our forums and even try out our RX server. Both said that they really like our sniper server, that it has a nice selection of maps and weapons. So, just wanted to share this with everyone. :vmrocks
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
United States of America
Loading…

Re: Kudos for VM

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:11 pm

thanks!!! I'm gonna rape more maps soon!! I Want all maps possible for sniper. any suggestions are welcome also. Did they like the xpickups? I really want that back on the RX server to make it harder to get TC and it looks more modern

I really wish we had a better scoreboard. If Mar was still around I would ask him but he is too busy with RL stuff. so its what it is for now. crashy scoreboard with no stats
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Kevster
United States of America

Post by =(V)=Kevster » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:12 pm

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:11 pm
thanks!!! I'm gonna rape more maps soon!! I Want all maps possible for sniper. any suggestions are welcome also. Did they like the xpickups? I really want that back on the RX server to make it harder to get TC and it looks more modern

I really wish we had a better scoreboard. If Mar was still around I would ask him but he is too busy with RL stuff. so its what it is for now. crashy scoreboard with no stats
They didn't mention anything with the XPickups, just that the server was great and that it had a great selection of maps and weapons.

On a miscellaneous note, can we switch-out that one black rifle that fires real fast with the one I used in one of my updated maps? The IK.SIG66_UT99.u file?

Thanks
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
United States of America
Loading…

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:56 pm

=(V)=Kevster wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:12 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:

They didn't mention anything with the XPickups, just that the server was great and that it had a great selection of maps and weapons.

On a miscellaneous note, can we switch-out that one black rifle that fires real fast with the one I used in one of my updated maps? The IK.SIG66_UT99.u file?

Thanks
We can add that rifle, but idk what rifle that is. Also a lot of people like the stealth sniper so removing it is a bad idea imo
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Birthday
United States of America

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:06 pm

=(V)=Kevster wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:30 pm
Hi All

Was on sniper yesterday and played with a few peeps. One was Twiggy, and the other Kaos. There was one other, but I don't remember the name. Anyway, both of the ones who's names I do remember, like our sniper server - a lot. So, I invited them both to at least check out our forums and even try out our RX server. Both said that they really like our sniper server, that it has a nice selection of maps and weapons. So, just wanted to share this with everyone. :vmrocks
So very :cool
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
......"WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!"
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this...
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Ohhh RJ, the things you say :laugh This is worth the super long sig. :laugh Ban me! But you wont :rofl :vmrocks

EvolutionZero
V.I.P.
United States of America

Post by EvolutionZero » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:57 pm

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
What scoreboard are u even using? nvr seen it b4. Then again i havent visited a sniper server in 5+ years. Anyway, have u tried SmartDM? I dont remember how much stats it keeps track of, but i belive it is the closest thing to smartCTF. Theres also another one, cant remember what it was called, but i think it allowed u to customize colors and modify the gametype name and such. Dont remember if that one rly kept track of alot of stats tho. Ill post if i remember that one's name.

Edit: i believe its called AMLP_HaSm, but it doesnt appear to show many extra stats
A.K.A *FTB*~NightWing~, *FTB*~Zero~, *FTB*~AbsoluteZero~, *FTB*~AbsoluteZ~, =A!M=H!Vltg3, =A!M=Voltage, |PIG|Remnant, |PIG|LockDown, TallGeese, {UTA}DeathScythe, {FHG}Nova, {oToD}ChickenWing, |RIIP|Faint....
i dont have an aliasing problem or anything :laugh
=(V)=Kevster
United States of America

Post by =(V)=Kevster » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:17 pm

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:56 pm
=(V)=Kevster wrote:
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:

Thanks
We can add that rifle, but idk what rifle that is. Also a lot of people like the stealth sniper so removing it is a bad idea imo
Man, my memory escapes me. And I play this map fairly often too. I had you add that rifle to one of my remakes that also has an uzi that shoots blue tracers? That's not the one I'd like you to add though. It's the other one that makes very little noise but the gun graphics are really nice. You know the one I'm talking about?
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
United States of America
Loading…

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:10 pm

EvolutionZero wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:57 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
What scoreboard are u even using? nvr seen it b4. Then again i havent visited a sniper server in 5+ years. Anyway, have u tried SmartDM? I dont remember how much stats it keeps track of, but i belive it is the closest thing to smartCTF. Theres also another one, cant remember what it was called, but i think it allowed u to customize colors and modify the gametype name and such. Dont remember if that one rly kept track of alot of stats tho. Ill post if i remember that one's name.

Edit: i believe its called AMLP_HaSm, but it doesnt appear to show many extra stats
yeah i used smart DM i wasn't really impressed. right now im using danes hud n scoreboard scoreboard. I also didn't like the AMLP scoreboard either
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
United States of America
Loading…

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:11 pm

=(V)=Kevster wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:17 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:56 pm
=(V)=Kevster wrote:
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:

Thanks
Man, my memory escapes me. And I play this map fairly often too. I had you add that rifle to one of my remakes that also has an uzi that shoots blue tracers? That's not the one I'd like you to add though. It's the other one that makes very little noise but the gun graphics are really nice. You know the one I'm talking about?
i forget too.
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Birthday
United States of America

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:49 pm

I feel like I should forget something to join the party lol
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
......"WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!"
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this...
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Ohhh RJ, the things you say :laugh This is worth the super long sig. :laugh Ban me! But you wont :rofl :vmrocks