Re: Kudos for VM

Post by EvolutionZero » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:29 pm

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:10 pm
EvolutionZero wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:57 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:11 pm
I really wish we had a better scoreboard. If Mar was still around I would ask him but he is too busy with RL stuff. so its what it is for now. crashy scoreboard with no stats
What scoreboard are u even using? nvr seen it b4. Then again i havent visited a sniper server in 5+ years. Anyway, have u tried SmartDM? I dont remember how much stats it keeps track of, but i belive it is the closest thing to smartCTF. Theres also another one, cant remember what it was called, but i think it allowed u to customize colors and modify the gametype name and such. Dont remember if that one rly kept track of alot of stats tho. Ill post if i remember that one's name.

Edit: i believe its called AMLP_HaSm, but it doesnt appear to show many extra stats
yeah i used smart DM i wasn't really impressed. right now im using danes hud n scoreboard scoreboard. I also didn't like the AMLP scoreboard either
Have u ever tried EUT? Im pretty sure it has a dm setup, tho ive nvr used it for anything but CTF. It can b a pain to setup since there r a few mods out there that it doesnt like to play nice with (my guess is because EUT has some form of UTPure integration in it). IMO the scoreboard it uses looks nicer than SmartCTF. U just gatta make sure to disable the anti cheat stuff built in since its unbelievably outdated. Like more so than UTDC :D .
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Loading…

Re: Kudos for VM

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:05 pm

EvolutionZero wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:29 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:10 pm
EvolutionZero wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:57 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:11 pm
I really wish we had a better scoreboard. If Mar was still around I would ask him but he is too busy with RL stuff. so its what it is for now. crashy scoreboard with no stats
What scoreboard are u even using? nvr seen it b4. Then again i havent visited a sniper server in 5+ years. Anyway, have u tried SmartDM? I dont remember how much stats it keeps track of, but i belive it is the closest thing to smartCTF. Theres also another one, cant remember what it was called, but i think it allowed u to customize colors and modify the gametype name and such. Dont remember if that one rly kept track of alot of stats tho. Ill post if i remember that one's name.

Edit: i believe its called AMLP_HaSm, but it doesnt appear to show many extra stats
yeah i used smart DM i wasn't really impressed. right now im using danes hud n scoreboard scoreboard. I also didn't like the AMLP scoreboard either
Have u ever tried EUT? Im pretty sure it has a dm setup, tho ive nvr used it for anything but CTF. It can b a pain to setup since there r a few mods out there that it doesnt like to play nice with (my guess is because EUT has some form of UTPure integration in it). IMO the scoreboard it uses looks nicer than SmartCTF. U just gatta make sure to disable the anti cheat stuff built in since its unbelievably outdated. Like more so than UTDC :D .
a long time ago yes. it's old and outdated and will present more bugs than I care to deal with haha thanks for suggestions though :)
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!

Return to “General Discussion”