Moving

=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
Loading…

Re: Moving

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:35 pm

Pff, all this excitement.

I was supposed to have 400 megs down.. router was supposed to be in my room but the fucking IT guy had to come up with some BS saying that the WIFI is better if it's in the middle of the home and not at the end of the house and because of that, now I'm stuck not hardwired and on wifi.

So.. I just downgraded.
eh.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in Unreal Tournament 1999 and World of Tanks: Blitz divisions.
My tags are: =(V)=CandyMan and CandyMan_[VM19]

More games and divisions are coming soon...
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Loading…

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:29 pm

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:35 pm

I was supposed to have 400 megs down.. router was supposed to be in my room but the fucking IT guy had to come up with some BS saying that the WIFI is better if it's in the middle of the home and not at the end of the house and because of that, now I'm stuck not hardwired and on wifi.

So.. I just downgraded.

eh.png

the WiFi is better in the middle of your home. Especially if you have two floors then you want to be in the second floor in the middle. Even better if you use a good wireless router with good wireless cards. If you are in a big house a google mesh system is the tits. You will want a/c WiFi router or newer. You will of course want a corresponding WiFi card in the laptop/PC. I use the ASUS RT-AC66U_B1. Of course running a hard line is the key. You should have asked the tech run a Ethernet to you room or where ever the PC is. They probbaly cant but doesn't hurt.
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Loading…

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:38 pm

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:

So.. I just downgraded.

eh.png
what speed did they quote you? what are you paying for did u do speed test with the tech there?
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
Loading…

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:04 pm

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:38 pm
=(V)=CandyMan wrote:

So.. I just downgraded.

eh.png
what speed did they quote you? what are you paying for did u do speed test with the tech there?
supposed to have 400 down for $179/month and no, i did not, since i wasn't here, was returning the truck. But, I may put a slit in the screen and slip the ethernet through the screen and hardwire my computer that way, it's not that far from my room the the middle room, running it out my window ;)
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in Unreal Tournament 1999 and World of Tanks: Blitz divisions.

=(V)=Abigor
Pilot First Class
Loading…

Post by =(V)=Abigor » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:35 pm

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:28 pm
=(V)=Abigor wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:57 am
just so you guys can laugh at mine..

download is livable that upload tho..
yeah I'm glad there isn't much upload going on from me to ut. and voice still works ok while playing
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:21 am

"but the fucking IT guy"

Fuck you Coty.....

You don't deserve to have the internet just for saying that.

Go back to a 56kBps dial up modem, then complain.

Whore.

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
Loading…

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:00 am

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:21 am
"but the fucking IT guy"

Fuck you Coty.....

Whore.
Sorry Sean <3

Not all of them are bad, I just think he was lazy, but eh.

But, knowing me, I'll find a way to get it hardwired :D Even if that means making a hole in the screen, lmfao

Nyx
Forums Elite

Post by Nyx » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:48 am

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:04 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
=(V)=CandyMan wrote:

So.. I just downgraded.

eh.png
supposed to have 400 down for $179/month and no, i did not, since i wasn't here, was returning the truck. But, I may put a slit in the screen and slip the ethernet through the screen and hardwire my computer that way, it's not that far from my room the the middle room, running it out my window ;)
Damn your isp is really expensive...
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
Loading…

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:30 am

Nyx wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:48 am
=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:04 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
=(V)=CandyMan wrote:

So.. I just downgraded.

eh.png
Damn your isp is really expensive...
Believe it or not, that's cheaper than the one I was paying for. The package we used to have was cable/internet (which was 50/down 2/up) for ~$200/mo.), now it's cable/internet/phone with 400/down and probably 10-20/up for that $180. I'd say that's 100x's better than what we were paying, lol. Now only if I can get those speeds, ha.

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Loading…

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:58 pm

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:00 am
=(V)=~Sean~ wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:21 am
"but the fucking IT guy"

Fuck you Coty.....

Whore.
Sorry Sean <3

Not all of them are bad, I just think he was lazy, but eh.

But, knowing me, I'll find a way to get it hardwired :D Even if that means making a hole in the screen, lmfao
correction the cable / internet installer is NOT an I.T guy in the faintest. They are minimally skilled contractors who know nothing, but how to read a bB signal and plug wires in.
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:

Return to “General Discussion”