FB Put Me In FB Jail

User avatar
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor
Posts: 1580
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:02 pm
Location: United States Somewhere
United States of America

FB Put Me In FB Jail

Post by =(V)=Kevster » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:26 pm

The jackasses at Facebook put me in FaceBook Jail for a few days. They say I posted something that's against their rules. Well, they can stick it where the sun doesn't shine. They provide you with a link, to plead your case, but the link doesn't work. How convenient. :evilfu :mad :rant
Image
User avatar
=(V)=Muffin
Captain
Posts: 822
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:29 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:
United States of America

Re: FB Put Me In FB Jail

Post by =(V)=Muffin » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:06 pm

What did you post?
Image
User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
Posts: 6098
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Contact:
United States of America
=(V)=CandyMan’s avatar
Loading…

Re: FB Put Me In FB Jail

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:19 pm

We betrayed Tom 😢
Image
User avatar
=(V)=Abigor
Pilot First Class
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:31 pm
Location: hell
Contact:
Albania
=(V)=Abigor’s avatar
Loading…

Re: FB Put Me In FB Jail

Post by =(V)=Abigor » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:15 pm

fb jail is fun, i have been there a lot
Image
User avatar
=(V)=Toxic
Pilot
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:42 am
United States of America

Re: FB Put Me In FB Jail

Post by =(V)=Toxic » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:10 am

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:19 pm
We betrayed Tom 😢
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1577
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia
Birthday
United States of America

Re: FB Put Me In FB Jail

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:56 am

Screw Facebook and Twitter. Those fucking morons. Free speech!!!!! I disagree with what you say but I shall defend till death you're right to say it. -- it's a private company bit still. Same sentiments.

When I defend your undesired speech I defend my own.

A good guy was fired for even challenging the PC notion at Google. When ya listen to him it actually makes sense and he wasn't being anti anything except in support of reason. His work cited science too I'm pretty damn sure. Ima shuddup now. Lol =)
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
......"WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!"
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this...
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Ohhh RJ, the things you say :laugh This is worth the super long sig. :laugh Ban me! But you wont :rofl :vmrocks

Image
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10704
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
United States of America

Re: FB Put Me In FB Jail

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:35 pm

=(V)=Muffin wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:06 pm
What did you post?
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10704
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
United States of America

Re: FB Put Me In FB Jail

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:37 pm

free speech doesn't work on privately owned platforms.
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1577
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia
Birthday
United States of America

Re: FB Put Me In FB Jail

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:39 pm

Same sentiments. I know how that "stuff" works too ya know =)

I couldn't imagine kev saying anything warranting a temp ban on FB. But then again look at the world our culture seems to be in. *shoots self in head* :laugh
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
......"WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!"
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this...
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Ohhh RJ, the things you say :laugh This is worth the super long sig. :laugh Ban me! But you wont :rofl :vmrocks

Image
User avatar
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.
Posts: 1159
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:29 pm
United States of America

Re: FB Put Me In FB Jail

Post by EvolutionZero » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:01 pm

woah woah woah, r u telling me u have a facebook account and yet u r not apart of any facebook groups created by the only binslayer clan left? And u called urself [TTS]/~{MFD}~/-=]TUC[=- Kevster...... pfft :)
Image
A.K.A *FTB*~NightWing~, *FTB*~Zero~, *FTB*~AbsoluteZero~, *FTB*~AbsoluteZ~, =A!M=H!Vltg3, =A!M=Voltage, |PIG|Remnant, |PIG|LockDown, TallGeese, {UTA}DeathScythe, {FHG}Nova, {oToD}ChickenWing, |RIIP|Faint....
i dont have an aliasing problem or anything :laugh
Post Reply