Hi

killerspeed
Forums Participant
Mexico

Hi

Post by killerspeed » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:24 pm

Buen dia
Solo vengo aqui a disculparme
Por hace meses compartir una ip de otro servidor que no era de los nuestros.

Espero me quiten el silencio ya que es aburrido no poder comunicarse con todos.

good day
I'm just here to apologize
Months ago I shared an address from another server that was not ours.

I hope they take my silence away since it is boring not being able to communicate with everyone.

Thanks
Gracias killer
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
United States of America
Loading…

Re: Hi

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:22 pm

It wasn't months ago, it was about a month ago (if that).

You do know the rules of our server and I'm sure even if you didn't read them, that it's common sense that you just don't do that, advertise for other servers on ours.

We'll deliberate in management on when your mute should be lifted, please give us time and I'll get back to you.

No fue hace meses, fue hace aproximadamente un mes (si es que).

Usted conoce las reglas de nuestro servidor y estoy seguro de que incluso si no las leyó, es de sentido común que simplemente no haga eso, anuncie otros servidores en el nuestro.

Deliberaremos en la administración sobre cuándo debería levantarse su mudo, por favor, dénos tiempo y le responderé.
(Used Google Translate)
"I am the difference between what it means to be good when you're trying to be epic."
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
United States of America
Loading…

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:17 pm

We'll give it until Christmas Eve for more admins to give their input before we let you know our decision, Killer.

Lo daremos hasta la víspera de Navidad para que más administradores puedan dar su opinión antes de que le informemos nuestra decisión, asesino.
"I am the difference between what it means to be good when you're trying to be epic."
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
United States of America
Loading…

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:43 pm

Feliz Navidad, Killer, por favor, haz lo que te pedí la próxima vez y no volverás a silenciar el silencio. Aparte de eso, ahora puedes hablar en el (los) servidor (es) e ir a levantar ambos, ahora mismo.

Merry Christmas, Killer, please do what I asked the next time and you won't get mute banned again. Other than that, you're now able to talk on the server(s), going to lift both, right now.

Return to “General Discussion”