Introducing VM19

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Loading…

Re: Introducing VM19

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Thu May 16, 2019 2:49 pm

how is this helping the clan? not trying to be a dick, just wondering.
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
Loading…

Re: Introducing VM19

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Thu May 16, 2019 9:36 pm

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 2:49 pm
how is this helping the clan? not trying to be a dick, just wondering.
Easy, it's getting rid of "dead weight", I don't know how else to put it.

When I was in -=SIF=-, we used to do this every 6 months. Mass email all members, they had one month to reply back to the email by logging into the forum, if they failed to do so, they were ejected from the clan. If they replied back, they had three options, say they wanted to stay, be put in inactivity or be demoted from the clan.

Now, what I did back then and in VM19 didn't hurt us, as anyone could've and can simply come back, they weren't denied to rejoin.

Unfortunately, in World of Tanks: Blitz, there's a 50 man cap limit, for each clan. So, if you're not going to play, you are either A. leeching the goods off our clan, especially those who do play often and contribute to the clan and B. making it harder for someone else to join the clan, someone who could actually contribute.

In SIF, we had the ability to do it because of the amount of players we had in the game, we could always replenish what we lost, and gain more. Sometimes, we never lost anyone, and sometimes, we did. Truth be told, I would've suggested it in WINGS (and I might have) and I suggested it here at one point, and just like both, they got shot down. WINGS would've never lost anything, VM, wouldn't really benefit from the idea of getting rid of players who don't play, simply because we don't have the player base of 100k anymore. That's why, I always say to those who can't play, we'll be here, because regardless of either route we take, we always will be here. Unless, you get booted from a clan/division for getting busted for something you shouldn't be doing.

EDIT: I guess what I'm trying to say is, there's no point in having more inactive players outweighing the active ones. Even if they decide to come back and they're not part of the clan, in VM19, they can always rejoin :)

Return to “General Discussion”