no one in ut again

User avatar
=(V)=Blade_Runner
Forums Participant
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:02 pm

no one in ut again

Post by =(V)=Blade_Runner » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:39 pm

well were is every one again on ut lol come and play ut or are u chicken lol
User avatar
Nyx
Forums Master
Posts: 500
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Re: no one in ut again

Post by Nyx » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:35 pm

Dead game
Image
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10965
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: no one in ut again

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:31 pm

only dead during the day. its poppin now
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
User avatar
Nyx
Forums Master
Posts: 500
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Re: no one in ut again

Post by Nyx » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:59 pm

Not EU friendly :D
Image
User avatar
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor
Posts: 1694
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:02 pm
Location: United States Somewhere

Re: no one in ut again

Post by =(V)=Kevster » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:10 pm

Nyx wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:35 pm
Dead game
It's not a dead game. In fact, it's still very much alive. It's just not active during the daytime hours. Everyone flocks in during the evening, night time hours (as RJ stated) and also on the weekends. We still have one of the most active UT99 servers on the Internet. :thumbup
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1852
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia

Re: no one in ut again

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:39 pm

Yeah sucks for me because I pass out right around when it starts picking up at night. I play when I can.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am
FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

Image
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10965
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: no one in ut again

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:33 am

yeah i cant hang lol 9-9:30 pm I go nite nite
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
User avatar
Nyx
Forums Master
Posts: 500
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Re: no one in ut again

Post by Nyx » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:52 pm

I'm sorry but I strongly disagree with you. How a game with less than 50 players overall is alive? I get that the game is old but this is not true at all.

Also it is impossible to get a game unless it's over 5AM my time.
Image
User avatar
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor
Posts: 1694
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:02 pm
Location: United States Somewhere

Re: no one in ut again

Post by =(V)=Kevster » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:21 pm

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:33 am
yeah i cant hang lol 9-9:30 pm I go nite nite
Wow dude. You go to bed early. I'm up to 12:30 or at least 1:00 AM, every night, in many cases gaming. I thought all IT guys were always up late. :omg-shocked
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1852
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia

Re: no one in ut again

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:17 pm

It is what it is.

And lol yeah well RJ isnt an IT guy. He's an IT whiz. And they go to sleep at 9 or 930

And me? Im.a truck driver so 830 or 9 for me. Up late tonight getting things ready for the party tomorrow
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am
FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

Image
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10965
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: no one in ut again

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:45 pm

=(V)=Kevster wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:21 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:33 am
yeah i cant hang lol 9-9:30 pm I go nite nite
Wow dude. You go to bed early. I'm up to 12:30 or at least 1:00 AM, every night, in many cases gaming. I thought all IT guys were always up late. :omg-shocked
rare late night here atm. 1044pm going to bed in a minute lol. When I have a 2 year old toddler who wakes up at 6-7am every morning there is not sleeping in lol
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
User avatar
evilgrins
Forums Elite
Posts: 448
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:37 am
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Contact:

Re: no one in ut again

Post by evilgrins » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:09 pm

I'm sneaking up behind you with an axe.
User avatar
=(V)=MangaGate
Forums Elite
Posts: 464
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:00 pm
Location: Delaware, United States

Re: no one in ut again

Post by =(V)=MangaGate » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:14 pm

I work overnights so I am asleep during the daytime and busy with life when I have free time. Would love to play more if I had time.
Image

sig by D/\SH

Image
User avatar
=(V)=TheRegular
Forums Elite
Posts: 353
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:14 am
Location: Long Island , New York
Contact:

Re: no one in ut again

Post by =(V)=TheRegular » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:19 am

Okay Manga ! Living your best life !

Leaving us no-life friends just surfing the web ha ,

Miss u tho my friend , keep your head up always .
Image
User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
Posts: 6670
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Contact:
=(V)=CandyMan’s avatar
Loading…

Re: no one in ut again

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:20 am

Life first, then gaming.

Vulpine will be here when people return.
Image
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in Unreal Tournament 1999 and World of Tanks: Blitz divisions.
My tags are: =(V)=CandyMan and CandyMan_[VM19]

More games and divisions are coming soon...
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”