Successful Hernia Surgery!

Post Reply
User avatar
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor
Posts: 1660
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:02 pm
Location: United States Somewhere

Successful Hernia Surgery!

Post by =(V)=Kevster » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:15 pm

Today, The Kevster had successful hernia surgery for what's called an inguinal hernia (down near my crotch), probably from heavy weight lifting all my life. Not something I ever expected would happen to me. Anyway, I had an absolutely amazing surgeon who performed the surgery. I've had zero pain and discomfort. No bleeding. I'm not using any pain meds either, Nothing. Amazing!

Hopefully you'll never have to cross this road, but if you ever do? My surgeon's name is: Nicholas Bertha. He's the founder of the NJ Bariatric Center in Parsippany, NJ. Yea, a center for helping overweight people lose and get to a target, healthy weight, but they also fix all types of hernias too.

Good Deal and a Good Day! :thumbup
Image
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10874
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Successful Hernia Surgery!

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:02 pm

awesome glad that went well for you. Thanks for the info as well in case i run into such a problem.
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1737
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia

Re: Successful Hernia Surgery!

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:32 pm

Awesome kev! Glad all went well in surgery. I look forward to seeing you on! =))
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am
FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

Image
User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
Posts: 6459
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Contact:
=(V)=CandyMan’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Successful Hernia Surgery!

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:02 am

Awesome dude!

Here's something not many know, well on the cyber world, I almost died twice, one as a newborn and a few weeks (or maybe months) after. The newborn incident was because I wasn't getting any oxygen, therefore I ended up turning blue and so on. The other, is exactly the same issue you had, Kevster and it was due because of me crying so much. When my mom took me to the hospital, which at the time was Mercy Hospital (ironic, eh RJ, you motherfuckers already screwing with me before I started playing UT, hehe), they told her to keep pushing it back in and keep giving me children's tylenol. Well, as time went on, I guess I kept crying and screaming to the point of bloody murder, so my mom took me to another hospital, and the doctor there said right out, if you kept doing this over night, he would've been dead by morning. Put it this way folks, one of my balls came out of it's sack..

So I've had the same surgery performed on me.. I'm actually not supposed to lift over a certain weight but do I listen? No. Because, if it tears again, it actually can kill me, but eh.
Image
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in Unreal Tournament 1999 and World of Tanks: Blitz divisions.
My tags are: =(V)=CandyMan and CandyMan_[VM19]

More games and divisions are coming soon...
User avatar
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor
Posts: 1660
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:02 pm
Location: United States Somewhere

Re: Successful Hernia Surgery!

Post by =(V)=Kevster » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:44 am

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:02 am
Awesome dude!

Here's something not many know, well on the cyber world, I almost died twice, one as a newborn and a few weeks (or maybe months) after. The newborn incident was because I wasn't getting any oxygen, therefore I ended up turning blue and so on. The other, is exactly the same issue you had, Kevster and it was due because of me crying so much. When my mom took me to the hospital, which at the time was Mercy Hospital (ironic, eh RJ, you motherfuckers already screwing with me before I started playing UT, hehe), they told her to keep pushing it back in and keep giving me children's tylenol. Well, as time went on, I guess I kept crying and screaming to the point of bloody murder, so my mom took me to another hospital, and the doctor there said right out, if you kept doing this over night, he would've been dead by morning. Put it this way folks, one of my balls came out of it's sack..

So I've had the same surgery performed on me.. I'm actually not supposed to lift over a certain weight but do I listen? No. Because, if it tears again, it actually can kill me, but eh.
Wow Coty, interesting story as well. Well, glad you're still here Bud! We all love ya! :thumbup
Image
User avatar
BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF}
Forums Elite
Posts: 275
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:45 pm
Location: Shasta Lake, CA

Re: Successful Hernia Surgery!

Post by BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:51 pm

Pictures or it didn't happen!!
Why run, you will only die tired!
User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
Posts: 6459
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Contact:
=(V)=CandyMan’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Successful Hernia Surgery!

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:58 pm

BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:51 pm
Pictures or it didn't happen!!
Of course you would want to see a picture of another man's balls... Keep it to pm Kevster, please and thanks.
Image
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in Unreal Tournament 1999 and World of Tanks: Blitz divisions.
My tags are: =(V)=CandyMan and CandyMan_[VM19]

More games and divisions are coming soon...
User avatar
BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF}
Forums Elite
Posts: 275
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:45 pm
Location: Shasta Lake, CA

Re: Successful Hernia Surgery!

Post by BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:15 am

SHOW US YOUR BALLZ!! LOL!!!!
Why run, you will only die tired!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1737
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia

Re: Successful Hernia Surgery!

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:07 am

LOL!!


=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am
FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

Image
User avatar
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor
Posts: 1660
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:02 pm
Location: United States Somewhere

Re: Successful Hernia Surgery!

Post by =(V)=Kevster » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:12 pm

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:58 pm
BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:51 pm
Pictures or it didn't happen!!
Of course you would want to see a picture of another man's balls... Keep it to pm Kevster, please and thanks.
LOL Coty!
Image
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”