The One Who Knocks...

User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
Posts: 6609
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Contact:
=(V)=CandyMan’s avatar
Loading…

The One Who Knocks...

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:04 am

November 30, 1989, I was born, sticking up my middle finger to the world. Coincidence or ironic that 10 years later, Unreal Tournament came out. No need to ask the question because we already know what Game came first.

I've played everyone, whether it was friends, family, or enemies, in every game type and I don't just mean just in weapons, I mean mentally too. The only thing I haven't conquered is the game itself, the only thing that has officially played me.

I'm not going to lie because literally I can't, I've lost matches, more than I can count. No one has gone undefeated in this game, for 20 years, unless you play one match a year or cheat. So, I'm issuing a challenge, because I can probably guess, not many of you have the same birthday as me, and on the same birthday as Unreal Tournament.

I want a match with YOU, anyone of YOU. I don't give a monkey's ass if I've already faced you, if you're a veteran, if you're a noob, if you're better than me, if I lose 10-0 (which won't happen), if you lose 10-0 (which won't happen, maybe), if we play NW/IG or RX, if you just started playing or played for 20 years, if you backed down from a fight from me in the past (RJ) or if you're my best friend (Gayge), if you a female or male or identify as one of the millions of other identities on the face of the planet, if you're from uK, hack, sop, hof, sg, snap crackle pop cereal or the koolaid man, I don't give a fuck who the hell you are, I WANT A FUCKING WAR.

So who's it going to be.

11/30. One month. The more "likes" I'll throw all your names in the randomizer and the name it spits out (like stample is used to doing), we tango.

Image
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in Unreal Tournament 1999 and World of Tanks: Blitz divisions.
My tags are: =(V)=CandyMan and CandyMan_[VM19]

More games and divisions are coming soon...
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1822
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia

Re: Happy Halloween Party!

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:27 pm

I'll be there if I can. How's it going to work? We just pick a day and time?
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am
FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

Image
User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
Posts: 6609
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Contact:
=(V)=CandyMan’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Happy Halloween Party!

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:05 pm

If you want to face me, just say so and a week prior to November 30, if more than one person says they want to face me, I'll throw every name in a randomizer and the name it spits out, I face on the day of their choosing, Saturday or Sunday (11/30 or 12/1).
Image
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in Unreal Tournament 1999 and World of Tanks: Blitz divisions.
My tags are: =(V)=CandyMan and CandyMan_[VM19]

More games and divisions are coming soon...
User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
Posts: 6609
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Contact:
=(V)=CandyMan’s avatar
Loading…

Re: The One Who Knocks...

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:09 pm

18 days and one motherfucker decided to step up... and of course, this will be an easy win for me, pathetic.
Image
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in Unreal Tournament 1999 and World of Tanks: Blitz divisions.
My tags are: =(V)=CandyMan and CandyMan_[VM19]

More games and divisions are coming soon...
User avatar
=(V)=Gladiator
Forums Master
Posts: 935
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:31 pm
Location: Burgervlotbrug

Re: The One Who Knocks...

Post by =(V)=Gladiator » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:12 pm

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:09 pm
18 days and one motherfucker decided to step up... and of course, this will be an easy win for me, pathetic.
Who is that "motherf*cker" than? (Better protect my mother from him) :boff
Image

Awesome sig made by FTB Gurl~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johan Cruijf: "Every disadvantage has it's advantage."

<=(V)=Cownage; Moo!>
User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
Posts: 6609
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Contact:
=(V)=CandyMan’s avatar
Loading…

Re: The One Who Knocks...

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:16 pm

=(V)=Gladiator wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:12 pm
=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:09 pm
18 days and one motherfucker decided to step up... and of course, this will be an easy win for me, pathetic.
Who is that "motherf*cker" than? (Better protect my mother from him) :boff
BR, chances are, he won't take the challenge, he'll have an excuse.

It's not set yet... more can step up but I doubt it. :hi-wave
Image
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in Unreal Tournament 1999 and World of Tanks: Blitz divisions.
My tags are: =(V)=CandyMan and CandyMan_[VM19]

More games and divisions are coming soon...
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Forums Master
Posts: 1822
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia

Re: The One Who Knocks...

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:46 pm

Trays right BITCH. I may actually train a bit for this showdown as time nears
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am
WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am
wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm
During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm
bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm
how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am
FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm
BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

Image
User avatar
=(V)=Abigor
Pilot First Class
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:31 pm
Location: hell
Contact:
Nullity’s avatar
Loading…

Re: The One Who Knocks...

Post by =(V)=Abigor » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:04 pm

candy will all of a sudden have to work at that time
Image
User avatar
Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.
Posts: 852
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Re: The One Who Knocks...

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:29 pm

=(V)=Abigor wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:04 pm
candy will all of a sudden have to work at that time
truuuuuuuuuuuu
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10947
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: The One Who Knocks...

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:27 pm

ok i will finally face you. Throw my name in the hat
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
Posts: 6609
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Contact:
=(V)=CandyMan’s avatar
Loading…

Re: The One Who Knocks...

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:15 pm

:sign-welcome
=(V)=Abigor wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:04 pm
candy will all of a sudden have to work at that time
I will face you after I get home, let me guess... You got church in the morning?
Image
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in Unreal Tournament 1999 and World of Tanks: Blitz divisions.
My tags are: =(V)=CandyMan and CandyMan_[VM19]

More games and divisions are coming soon...
User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
Posts: 6609
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Contact:
=(V)=CandyMan’s avatar
Loading…

Re: The One Who Knocks...

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:19 pm

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:27 pm
ok i will finally face you. Throw my name in the hat
Well.. I'm glad your wife gave you permission to face me... Might actually have to admit you have a pair again but still not as big as mine.
Image
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in Unreal Tournament 1999 and World of Tanks: Blitz divisions.
My tags are: =(V)=CandyMan and CandyMan_[VM19]

More games and divisions are coming soon...
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 10947
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
=(V)=RocketJedi’s avatar
Loading…

Re: The One Who Knocks...

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:39 pm

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:19 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:27 pm
ok i will finally face you. Throw my name in the hat
Well.. I'm glad your wife gave you permission to face me... Might actually have to admit you have a pair again but still not as big as mine.
Image
Image
Image
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm
That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
User avatar
=(V)=Abigor
Pilot First Class
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:31 pm
Location: hell
Contact:
Nullity’s avatar
Loading…

Re: The One Who Knocks...

Post by =(V)=Abigor » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:48 pm

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:15 pm
:sign-welcome
=(V)=Abigor wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:04 pm
candy will all of a sudden have to work at that time
I will face you after I get home, let me guess... You got church in the morning?
wtf? why would i go somewhere to fake being interested in someones imaginary friend?
Image
User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Co-Leader
Posts: 6609
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Contact:
=(V)=CandyMan’s avatar
Loading…

Re: The One Who Knocks...

Post by =(V)=CandyMan » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:06 am

=(V)=Abigor wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:48 pm
=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:15 pm
:sign-welcome
=(V)=Abigor wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:04 pm
candy will all of a sudden have to work at that time
I will face you after I get home, let me guess... You got church in the morning?
wtf? why would i go somewhere to fake being interested in someones imaginary friend?
It really does not matter what you do, if you want to face me, then pray to whoever you pray to, to give you the strength to face me. Because it doesn't matter what happens to your soul when you pass, what I do to you in our match, God or Satan, won't be able to save you.

That goes for you, bloody, RJ or any other person that "thinks" they have a chance up against me.

I'm surprised pretty boy @NyteBlayDe hasn't stepped up...
Image
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in Unreal Tournament 1999 and World of Tanks: Blitz divisions.
My tags are: =(V)=CandyMan and CandyMan_[VM19]

More games and divisions are coming soon...
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”