CTF-VM_4x2_Reconstructed

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

CTF-VM_4x2_Reconstructed

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Hey guys (and girls),

To save some uploading time, here's some screenies, instead of a video, which I usually do, of my new map; CTF-VM_4x2_Reconstructed. I think the layout of this map is great for game-play. This is the latest iteration of this map. You can see that I've added hideaway areas to the outer perimeter of the map for whoever the flag carrier might be.

Weaponry is insane, so expect all sorts of crazy things to happen. Really, I think the only things I have left are to add some of our members' pics to the outer walls, do a little more testing and it should be ready to upload. I have another map that's almost done as well, but l need to get this one done first. I have too many unfinished maps going right now. We need new maps, so the Kevster is trying to fulfill that void. Let me know what you think.

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: CTF-VM_4x2_Reconstructed

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

:vmrocks :vmrocks :vmrocks :vmrocks :vmrocks

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

Good stuff! You and Viper both have been working on maps. Almost inspires me to pick it back up. My maps are real simple though =)
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:08 pm Good stuff! You and Viper both have been working on maps. Almost inspires me to pick it back up. My maps are real simple though =)
What amazes me, is that some of the simplest maps are the most popular ones. You don't have to design some crazy, elaborate map to have it be popular. Sometimes the small but simple maps get the most use. :thumbup
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:44 am
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:08 pm Good stuff! You and Viper both have been working on maps. Almost inspires me to pick it back up. My maps are real simple though =)
What amazes me, is that some of the simplest maps are the most popular ones. You don't have to design some crazy, elaborate map to have it be popular. Sometimes the small but simple maps get the most use. :thumbup
Giggity! :rofl
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

2Rings. All I gotta say about that

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)iper= wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:43 pm
2Rings. All I gotta say about that
If you're referring to the simplicity of 2Rings, you're right. Simple in design with no crazy stuff going on to slow you down, and everybody loves it. What more could you ask for? :thumbup
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

Midgets in bikinis

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first

Return to “Mapping”