GIANT SIZE maps

evilgrins
Forums Master

GIANT SIZE maps

Post by evilgrins »

I've been asked by some on this forum if one of my edits is large enough for SLV/RX I specify that in the details along with. It may interest some to know I've gone looking for LARGE maps to be configured for that sort of thing; I recently got my hands on about 30 maps specifically made for SLV that're HUGE. Like big enough to house the HallOfGiants with room to spare levels of HUGE, and eventually I'll share some after they're properly pathed...

...because I think bots should have a chance to steal flags while you guys are flying around, or have a better chance of shooting you all down.

That said, here's a bunch of GIANT-scale maps made by Nix I thought you might like · https://svteam.forumotion.com/f2-ut99-m ... t-download · though I've no idea if any of them are pathed.
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Re: GIANT SIZE maps

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

Thanks very much for your time on all this, EvilGrins.

:)

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
evilgrins
Forums Master

Post by evilgrins »

For (not from the link above) example...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Pretty cool textures. :)
Orion's***Belt
Forums Elite

Post by Orion's***Belt »

I used to be a part of a GIANT maps only sniping clan. They ere all DM maps, but most (all?) of them could be reconfigured as SLV/RX. Been a long time, but I am sure I have all those old giant DM sniping maps in archive somewhere if that would help. I am hazy on the name of the clan, but BDC comes to mind... I see lots of large (giant) map files out there, with BDC in the name, Bathroom, Bedroom, Speedshop, etc...
evilgrins
Forums Master

Post by evilgrins »

So I just had Nelsona path one of these maps, as they rarely have any pathing at all, so after some tweaks I will have something of this nature to share.

Debating if i should put map edits of this type just in this thread or make new threads for each.
evilgrins
Forums Master

Post by evilgrins »

Tinkering...

Map has redeemers on it, so can be used with RX or SLV mutators... even Rosebum's flying saucer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Mapping”