DM-512k-StalwartBasement

Chamberly
Forums Participant

DM-512k-StalwartBasement

Post by Chamberly »

Hello. I've been trying to learn making maps and I'm getting a couple of basic down. Here is my first DM map I've ever released and it's my best one so far (comparing from other 2 maps I've released for other gametype and offline/planning to make and other tests.)

I'm going to say this map is glorious as the experience I've gone through to make map, and there is a few interesting things that was added.
This map is based off from DM-Stalwart as far the textures goes and a few decoration. However, the design and layout was created by me with just a drawing a draft on the paper. There are a few secret in this map, 1 hidden hole with a pick up in it, and a gun with ammo in a hidden non-solid space (if it's too hard to find, as I think it is, look in unreal editor or have someone to show you lol), as this map is mainly built for normal weapons and to play with bots offline. Having at least a hammer piston is preferred at least to reach certain things. Translocator is ok to use as well.

Why bots offline? Well, because of the mapping contest I entered in, the 512KB at UT99.org, just for the fun of it. The bots will perform unusual things in the map than what regular bots can do. How so? With a custom script made node for botpathing (Thanks to Higor for those, and he have made a few changes in the map like zone info as well so when you play in TDM, you can call out in teamsay! & a few other things.) So when you start the map offline and go in spec, add 1 bot, and pay attention to where it goes.

This map have a few places of layout of ammo and guns (normal weapons) with a couple of pickups (health repair, Medic!)

Feel free to play around.

Link to download the map: http://www.crystalunreal.com/chamberly/ ... sement.rar

Enjoy. :cool
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: DM-512k-StalwartBasement

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

thanks for posting ill take a look and throw it on the server

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

Thanks for the map Chamberly :thumbup
Hook
V.I.P.

Post by Hook »

We been playing the heck out of it on CMM - FUN!
= Hook =
http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
or also http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net/page/hutp-main for site info.
SERVER NAME: CROSSBONES Lucifurs Missile Madness {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
PRO-REDEEMER / PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer / PRO-SEEKER-Redeemer

IP: 68.232.181.236:7777 or unreal://68.232.181.236:7777

Return to “Completed Maps”