CTF-VM_ChronicZen2017MOD

NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Re: CTF-VM_ChronicZen2017MOD

Post by NyteBlayDe »

=(V)=Kevster wrote:
=(V)=Joker wrote:
=(V)=Kevster wrote:This is the first clan that I've been a member of that's RX. The other clans like TTS, TUC and TDC, were low gravity and had high powered machine guns and rifles, most of which, I modded for them. I still have all of the guns we used. We also had a sniper server with TTS and TUC. So if we ever decide to try something along side, or a mix, we can use these weapons. If I can remember how to mod them again, (been many years since I modded weapons), I could even change the weapons' names and graphics from TTS, TUC or TDC. :thumbup
A Sniper Server, hmm... =(V)= Camping Sniper Server... Could be a different style and game play for us, and instead of redeemers, throw in an RX.
Exactly. Might be pretty cool. :peace
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

=(V)=Kevster wrote:This is the first clan that I've been a member of that's RX. The other clans like TTS, TUC and TDC, were low gravity and had high powered machine guns and rifles, most of which, I modded for them. I still have all of the guns we used. We also had a sniper server with TTS and TUC. So if we ever decide to try something along side, or a mix, we can use these weapons. If I can remember how to mod them again, (been many years since I modded weapons), I could even change the weapons' names and graphics from TTS, TUC or TDC. :thumbup
If u need help with it gun modding, let me know, im pretty useless when it comes to making awesome textures, but ive modified quite a bit of guns the past 3 or so years. Matter of fact if all u wanted to do was change the texture and name of the gun that would b fairly easy to explain and jog ur memory. I remember a few guns with ur name on them kev, but i always thought mr.bee did at least 90% of the guns in TTS, tho im pretty sure he wasnt in tuc. Good small history lesson :). Im guessing if u guys do put up a sniper server itll b a normal high grav sniper server. Zzzz. :D . Idk how tts and tuc did it but i was once in a clan for a short time that had many gametypes called {FHG}, one of them being low gravity sniper, rapid fire 24/7 and a fast trans. Generally played the same as camper style, but if needed u could play a run and gun style in the middle of the map (tho not recommended cause ud be sniped). God i miss this game at its peak.
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

EvolutionZero wrote:
If u need help with it gun modding, let me know, im pretty useless when it comes to making awesome textures, but ive modified quite a bit of guns the past 3 or so years. Matter of fact if all u wanted to do was change the texture and name of the gun that would b fairly easy to explain and jog ur memory. I remember a few guns with ur name on them kev, but i always thought mr.bee did at least 90% of the guns in TTS, tho im pretty sure he wasnt in tuc. Good small history lesson :). Im guessing if u guys do put up a sniper server itll b a normal high grav sniper server. Zzzz. :D . Idk how tts and tuc did it but i was once in a clan for a short time that had many gametypes called {FHG}, one of them being low gravity sniper, rapid fire 24/7 and a fast trans. Generally played the same as camper style, but if needed u could play a run and gun style in the middle of the map (tho not recommended cause ud be sniped). God i miss this game at its peak.
Thanks EZ, I appreciate it. Sure, any help would be greatly appreciated. Actually, I modded way more guns than Mr. Bee. He was superior to me with his graphics capabilities though. He really did a nice job with that part. I have two of his guns I think. I probably have at least 20 guns that I modded for TTS and TUC. I changed the firing sounds and some of the firing characteristics and also the textures. I didn't get into it any deeper than that though. I still have the compile folders I was using for each gun too. Mind you, this all started back around '03 to maybe '05. Long time ago. Nice to know someone else can help jar my memory.
:approvecool
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

its a pretty large intro to gun modding tutorial and i dont wanna b the one to get this subject off topic too much, so ill just pm u
evilgrins
Forums Master

Post by evilgrins »

No bot pathing, eh?

Notice the bots stay pretty close to their base. Though I'd be tempted to edit a UTDMT near their flag to see if you could swoop by and still snag the flag so easy...

In case you don't know what UTDMT are · http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/98908.html
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

evilgrins wrote:No bot pathing, eh?

Notice the bots stay pretty close to their base. Though I'd be tempted to edit a UTDMT near their flag to see if you could swoop by and still snag the flag so easy...

In case you don't know what UTDMT are · http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/98908.html
I can bot path it, no big deal. I just have to load the tool into the editor, that does it automatically for me. Had to reload my editor recently - it was doing weird stuff. I'm using v2.1 of the editor.
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

ya ued can do a lot of wiered things. I dont remember if it was xp or win7, but at least one of those 2 had an issue where if u closed ued while it was minimized, rather than in full screen, then the next time u boot it up, the normal 4 boxes that u can edit the map in, blank out complete white until u replaced the ued files, i dont remember for sure if u need to replace all 3 or not tho.
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

EvolutionZero wrote:ya ued can do a lot of wiered things. I dont remember if it was xp or win7, but at least one of those 2 had an issue where if u closed ued while it was minimized, rather than in full screen, then the next time u boot it up, the normal 4 boxes that u can edit the map in, blank out complete white until u replaced the ued files, i dont remember for sure if u need to replace all 3 or not tho.
Know exactly what you're talking about EZ. I had that happen too. It annoyed me because I was right in the middle of a big map construction and didn't have the time to mess with it. I just saved the editor files and reloaded it.

Return to “Completed Maps”