CTF-(VIP)er'sRealm

=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

CTF-(VIP)er'sRealm

Post by =(V)iper= »

Disclaimer: This is strictly an IG map, there is no RX in this nor will be a RX version made in this.

Step into a realm few have seen and even fewer have been able to speak about. Welcome to Viper's Realm warriors. Let's take a tour of this dungeon of blood and chaos.

We will start off on where you've been brought into this world. The Master has decided to let you fight for your freedom so you begin in your cell with your mates. I hope you put your trust in them because you'll need all the help you can get on the other side of that portal. You will wind up smack in the middle of your own flag area, and be ready to dodge some shots under the protection walls or jump across the acid or lava to get to your newly appointed enemy's base. And yes, there are other slaves trying to earn their freedom.

Do you think it looks easy getting from one side to the other? Think again! Try dodging the beams of light coming at you from the other side and maintaining your course of action above the acid or lava and above all, killing your opponent. At least if you fall in the middle you can land safely where the acid and lava have collided and formed solid ground to which portals opened up and lead you back into the middle above the chaotic liquids of death below. Just be careful and watch your step, or you may find yourself watching the skin burn off your body or melt before your very eyes.

Just keep in mind warriors, the Master is watching you at all times. So be sure to keep it bloody, and keep it dirty to please him, and you might just win your freedom out of his realm and back into the other (VIP) facilities.

Enjoy your fight for freedom warriors!

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23893894/VipersRealm.zip

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
=(V)=Muffin
Captain

Re: CTF-(VIP)er'sRealm

Post by =(V)=Muffin »

Very nice lighting and architecture.
=(V)=MangaGate
Forums Elite

Post by =(V)=MangaGate »

2spooky4me!, jking thats a pretty awesome looking map right there :thumbup

sig by D/\SH

=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

=(V)=Elysium wrote:Very nice lighting and architecture.
Probably the most detailed map I ever made aside from it's previous version that wasn't functional.

=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

Looks awesome Viper!
GEx
Forums Participant

Post by GEx »

I'd recomend an extra download link due to gamefront not letting some countries to download :(
=(V)=Pie
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Pie »

This looks amazing! Love the lighting and atmosphere, and I love the overall idea of it. I can't wait to try it out! =-D

Signature by Dash. Thank you!
=(V)=]v[yster
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=]v[yster »

Asides your theatrical commentating, which by the way is most entertaining, I can not wait to try this map out. It's very pretty, perfect to bloody and gib the hell out of.
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

:O

I cannot wait to play!
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

KiLLaH
V.I.P.

Post by KiLLaH »

Nice looking map Viper. It's nice to see good mappers still active.
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

While the map itself looks very pleasing in the screen shots as a graphical appearance, the story line description reeks of a BT or Monsterhunt style map, which in itself appears to be intriguing, but also invites the idea of the map being less likely to be played as often due to hindrances within the map itself.

If one is to look at the types of more favorite IG style maps, you will find that maps of this nature are less favorable due to such existing circumstances, such as maps like MK, with the sticky liquid or thick jello effect, the other one with poles you have to jump across, the other map with monster at the bottom with the checkerboard you have to jump across, which has parts that drop into the lava if you stand on them too long, the other map with laser beams all the way across the inside, monster in the middle, and a laser beam infested pathway on the outside, and so on.

While such maps are fun to play for an occasional time, they are less likely to become favorable and played more often due the CTF and IG game style being more of a run and gun CTF game style where hindrances such as they are tend to take away from that game style.

I do like the idea and concept, and the map appearance, and can't wait to actually play it and all that, but my prediction is just as stated in that it will probably fall into that category of an IG map collection that is less favorable to the common run and gun IG CTF.
DeM

Post by DeM »

WHEN ON SERVER?
Hook
V.I.P.

Post by Hook »

Looks nice!
= Hook =
http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
or also http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net/page/hutp-main for site info.
SERVER NAME: CROSSBONES Lucifurs Missile Madness {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
PRO-REDEEMER / PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer / PRO-SEEKER-Redeemer

IP: 68.232.181.236:7777 or unreal://68.232.181.236:7777
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

I LOVE CAPSLOCK.

Post by =(V)=Mar »

=(V)=D.E.M. wrote:WHEN ON SERVER?
^THIS, WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR.

CAPSLOCK FTW! :woohoo
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

=(V)=Chopper wrote:While the map itself looks very pleasing in the screen shots as a graphical appearance, the story line description reeks of a BT or Monsterhunt style map, which in itself appears to be intriguing, but also invites the idea of the map being less likely to be played as often due to hindrances within the map itself.

If one is to look at the types of more favorite IG style maps, you will find that maps of this nature are less favorable due to such existing circumstances, such as maps like MK, with the sticky liquid or thick jello effect, the other one with poles you have to jump across, the other map with monster at the bottom with the checkerboard you have to jump across, which has parts that drop into the lava if you stand on them too long, the other map with laser beams all the way across the inside, monster in the middle, and a laser beam infested pathway on the outside, and so on.

While such maps are fun to play for an occasional time, they are less likely to become favorable and played more often due the CTF and IG game style being more of a run and gun CTF game style where hindrances such as they are tend to take away from that game style.

I do like the idea and concept, and the map appearance, and can't wait to actually play it and all that, but my prediction is just as stated in that it will probably fall into that category of an IG map collection that is less favorable to the common run and gun IG CTF.

It's what I kept in mind the entire time making this map, and I assure you that it may look like there's difficulty in jumping across but you'd have to not know where your jump key is to not make it across. There's even a bailout ledge on all 4 walls and the center to where it leads to a teleporter back into the middle of the map to try again. The acid and lava are instant death (I set the damage control to around 1000ish) so there's no sticky liquid or water to get stuck in, once you fall in, you're dead.

Return to “Completed Maps”