Teaser Shot for a future (VIP) map

No votes

Total votes: 0

=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Teaser Shot for a future (VIP) map

Post by =(V)iper= »

Teaser.jpg
Well, you can sort of call it a teaser for the next map. However, this is a very old project I had to work with way back in my years in {SP1} I couldn't finish (mostly because the map itself is broken) so what you see here is what I'm going to give you as an idea to what's to come of my next map. Only, there will be 2 castles, one good, one evil. With dynamic playing (which means the bases will be different from each other), a full middle scaled area for dogfighting and fun little marks along that way (like a few places where you can dodge an RX should someone want to throw it at you), and zone to zone fighting. So this is my brainstormed idea for this map:

Scenario: You're on red, you're in this castle pictured above. You get yourself saddled up in an RX and you fly off into the portal that will lead to the blue (good) base. Through that portal is an open sky, with more jets coming at you to take you out. You get through them to get to the other side, only to see there's a fortified defense trying to gun your ass from taking the flag.

So what you will see is: One Castle, Portal, Open Sky Fighting, Portal, Other Castle. This will be a very long project and will be done throughout the time I use in between my more structural maps, like AVA, AA, etc, ones that don't have an actual sky zone view but rather a base-to-base tunnel. It will be my biggest map to date so I might even be up for calling this XL for my 40th map. How big you ask? AircraftCarrier, Eagles, QuantomFighterJets big, so we might get lag, we might get a beta test before the map gets fully released. But stay tuned to this topic for more updates as I go along.

Thank you and goodnight
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
=(V)=Pie
Pilot First Class

Re: Teaser Shot for a future (VIP) map

Post by =(V)=Pie »

:thumbup

Signature by Dash. Thank you!
=(V)=TheRegular
Forums Elite

Post by =(V)=TheRegular »

I'm excited
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

You always amaze us with your great work ,Viper :thumbup

I'm excited for this one :goodluck
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

Just a couple of extra in-game shots from what it use to look like. I'm going to try to do something with this overall design to look somewhat like this, but it's going to be a cleaner look and make it more of today's (VIP) like feels. Or take a whole new look with it. I don't know I've been staring at this map for a good 30 minutes now trying to capture what I'm going to do. Like I said it's going to be a very long, slow process for me to get this going.
Teaser2.jpg
Teaser3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

=(V)=D/\SH
Colonel

Post by =(V)=D/\SH »

hey...that looks like a nice place to live..

how much is rent ;)
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

Your soul lol

NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

=(V)iper= wrote:Your soul lol