New Map From Kevster - Currently Unnamed

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

New Map From Kevster - Currently Unnamed

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Alright. Gave up on 4x2 because of bugs I came across from the original author. Didn't feel like fixing them, so decided to build a similar style map from scratch. I'm using Star Wars textures from the MosEisley map. The rooms in the center of the map will be areas to fly into for ammo or temporary refuge from those pursuing you. Map is going to have quite an assortment of weapons. I have some pretty cool stuff to add to it. I have more to do yet but here it is so far. What do you think?
NOTE: Haven't decided on a name for the map yet.

SuperHex
Forums Elite

Re: New Map From Kevster - Currently Unnamed

Post by SuperHex »

is there going to be an ig or a sniper?
=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

How about fuck Chopper? Or Death to Chopper? Since you are doing it from scratch, any way you could you do the VM active clan members names on the walls? I've always liked looking at some of the older maps and clan members names. If you could that would be cool, if it isn't a shit ton of extra work.
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

Make one titled vm forever or something like that. Have our names and player models in the walls like they did with that old ros map.

Then put a grave in some far off corner of the map that says "here lies choppers hopes and dreams"

And make it so that when you jump in the grave you die and it spams the message "chopper sucks" on all players screens

Also, unban chopper and make this map the only playable map on the server for a week so we just have non stop spamming of that message and watch him rage so hard
=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:26 pm Make one titled vm forever or something like that. Have our names and player models in the walls like they did with that old ros map.

Then put a grave in some far off corner of the map that says "here lies choppers hopes and dreams"

And make it so that when you jump in the grave you die and it spams the message "chopper sucks" on all players screens

Also, unban chopper and make this map the only playable map on the server for a week so we just have non stop spamming of that message and watch him rage so hard
HAHAHA
Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob »

off topic but, is he like, making more bs drama lately or what am i missing ? because otherwise .... it's just another talk ... but fill me in please, i didn't play for a long time so yep.
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=SuperHex wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:33 am is there going to be an ig or a sniper?
No IG or Sniper specifically, but I could make an edition for just IG, if you want. No big deal doing it. :approvecool

To answer Boyzel's question, yes, I am putting VM people's pics on the walls of this map. :approvecool
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Cross_Eyed_Noob wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:37 pm off topic but, is he like, making more bs drama lately or what am i missing ? because otherwise .... it's just another talk ... but fill me in please, i didn't play for a long time so yep.
Long story short, Chopper was starting shit again, believe me when I say this, it went over 10 pages long in our Members Section.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:07 pm
Cross_Eyed_Noob wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:37 pm off topic but, is he like, making more bs drama lately or what am i missing ? because otherwise .... it's just another talk ... but fill me in please, i didn't play for a long time so yep.
Long story short, Chopper was starting shit again, believe me when I say this, it went over 10 pages long in our Members Section.
allright then, all i needed to know.
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

Cross_Eyed_Noob wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:23 pm
=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:07 pm
allright then, all i needed to know.
Many keks were had, you missed out on a lot of good laughs
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

What do you think about this for a group sig pic in my new map - collage if you will? I realized after I made this, that I forgot Venom. I'm sure I forgot others as well. Sorry about that Venom. I can fix that, but just wanted to see what everyone might think about something along this design, embedded in my new map.
[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/a5khsn.png[/IMG]
=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

Pretty Cool! but does leave out a few people....
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=Boyzel wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:35 pm Pretty Cool! but does leave out a few people....
What I need is an accurate roundup of who's actually in the clan. I mean, everybody is using different names - I don't know who anybody is anymore LOL. I also sigs for all members. :think
SuperHex
Forums Elite

Post by SuperHex »

I'm in the clan pls include me :c
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=SuperHex wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:44 pm I'm in the clan pls include me :c
Got ya hex :peace

The pic with the girl with the glowing eyes is the one you want me to use?

Return to “Projects in Progress & Feedback”