My New CTF Map

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

My New CTF Map

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

So, an idea I have was inspired today to make one of the most amazing game play maps yet. It wont be very scenic but I have a feeling people are going to love it. Nothing like it made yet. It will allow many types of game play with the RX. And well I'm so excited to build it I don't want to give it away just yet.

I'm thinking I shall call it..... Spamadise. yes, Spamadise. Get ready and stay excited because this map will come to you VERY soon. Wear some diapers because you're going to shit and cream yourselves :rofl :cow5 :peace :cool
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Re: My New CTF Map

Started working on it tonight. We'll see how it turns out =)
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

The map I'm working on. I hope it turns into something awesome.

The best way I can explain it is. There will be a red base and blue base and two long straight openings to reach the other base. One of the openings is low. The height between floor and ceiling is relatively small. With tons of RX's everywhere and Structures to hide behind or spam from or dodge RX's from.

The upper level will be the exact same except it's much larger where you can actually fly around more. -- Giving you the player the option if you want tighter smaller places or larger more open spaces.

For each spawn point you will spawn behind a structure so no one can spawn kill you or at least be able to do it easily.

There will also be IG's and Sniper rifles on the map. -- Remember how I said there is an Upper and Lower level? The levels are so close together ( just inches apart from the upper levels floor and the lower levels ceiling) that I'm placing a sniper walkway to the right and left that runs the whole level. The placement of the IG/Sniper Runway/walkway creates two small openings. One opening opens you up so you can crouch and shoot the IG / Sniper into lower level or Stand and shoot IG / Sniper in upper level. -- Giving you the player an option if you want to snipe people from this perch/dugout.

I think it sounds fun. I hope it comes together nicely. I already through together the basic outline. I'll hopefully have it finished tonight! =D
Preview.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Well I worked on this map for around 8 hours just to remind myself I'm not a map maker for a reason LoL. Good night and good luck!

Edit:
If I decide to remake this map I will make it smaller. That was the issue I had. Also I will hand draw it first so I know what I want exactly before working on it. A much better idea =)

=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

Yay new map, cant wait to try it :D
Always add secret rooms, I have fun searching for them :cow5

Return to “Projects in Progress & Feedback”