If possible..

CockSmoker
Forums Master

Re: If possible..

Post by CockSmoker »

Muffin, look at SpaceStationMars as that might be a good foundation to start with, and Ven really liked that map from what I remember.
=(V)=Muffin
Captain

Post by =(V)=Muffin »

=(V)=Chopper wrote:Muffin, look at SpaceStationMars as that might be a good foundation to start with, and Ven really liked that map from what I remember.

Roger that.
KiLLaH
V.I.P.

Post by KiLLaH »

Good idea Muffin.
I was thinking since we lost two people this year I'd make a BrattvsVendetta RX map when I get the time.
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

KiLLaH wrote:Good idea Muffin.
I was thinking since we lost two people this year I'd make a BrattvsVendetta RX map when I get the time.
That would be cool.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=Muffin
Captain

Post by =(V)=Muffin »

Alright guys, I've got what I wanted mapped out, (hehe) but I need some help. Basically what I want to do is have everyones names along the walls (within the clan and maybe some VIP members?) and have Ven's in the middle where it stands out. However, I am unable to make custom textures with everyone's name on them. Any volunteers?
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

=(V)=Elysium wrote:Alright guys, I've got what I wanted mapped out, (hehe) but I need some help. Basically what I want to do is have everyones names along the walls (within the clan and maybe some VIP members?) and have Ven's in the middle where it stands out. However, I am unable to make custom textures with everyone's name on them. Any volunteers?
I can do that for ya!

What I think might be good is screen shots of the players with their name on display or something like that. Could also be player statues?
=(V)=Muffin
Captain

Post by =(V)=Muffin »

=(V)=Chopper wrote:
=(V)=Elysium wrote:Alright guys, I've got what I wanted mapped out, (hehe) but I need some help. Basically what I want to do is have everyones names along the walls (within the clan and maybe some VIP members?) and have Ven's in the middle where it stands out. However, I am unable to make custom textures with everyone's name on them. Any volunteers?
I can do that for ya!

What I think might be good is screen shots of the players with their name on display or something like that. Could also be player statues?

Well, we do have a lot of people in our clan, and that'd be a lot of statues, lol. It's a fairly small map, so I don't think I'd have room for them. Since the map is for Ven, I was going to put one larger statue in the middle, just for him. And maybe like a plaque that says something nice. Other than that, I just need transparent text for their names.

Return to “Map Ideas”