move BR or instagib here?

=(V)= Server 5: Sniper DeathMatch
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Re: move BR or instagib here?

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

I'm up for sniper, and as I told RJ, I already have sniper rifles modded by me when I was with TTS and TUC. I have a few different models to choose from too; ie, different colors and sounds, but they are all designed to used on a sniper server. It's been years since I've done any coding, but I may be able to recompile them, remove the TUC logo and embed our VM logo. :cool
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

if u need a refresher course, just let me know, the only hard part about changing a guns texture is making the new texture :D. When u say sniper u mean dm camper sniper right?
Kurosaki.uta
Forums Participant

Post by Kurosaki.uta »

EvolutionZero wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:15 am if ur taking votes from outside the clan, it would be awesome if u guys could get lgsa going again.

The past few times ive tried to get going in high grav i just havent been able to get use to it, i would give it another try if u guys put up a ig server, but even if i dont end up getting use to it id b rooting for u guys to "dethrone" uk ;) . Its a solid gametype of which i have nothing bad to say about it, i just find it hard personally to adjust, since i only play ut like once a month and its 2k4 low grav quad jump, its nearly unbearable to go from that to virtually no air at all.
what he said :)
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

EvolutionZero wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:41 pm if u need a refresher course, just let me know, the only hard part about changing a guns texture is making the new texture :D. When u say sniper u mean dm camper sniper right?
Exactly. They were used on both TTS and TUC DM sniper servers. For them to shoot fast, you have to squat or at least stand still, you can't run and have them shoot fast.
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

TDM only.....

Fast shooting rifles will make it as spammy as the green apple quick time rifle (or whatever it's called).

Make people *earn* that kill. A slow firing, bolt action is the way to go.

^
Just my opinion. You guys are gonna do whatever you want. I am just trying to provide feedback. I'll bet Pie, Muffin, Leet and Joker would like my suggestions..... Just sayin'...

:gun4

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

ya crouch to shoot sniper doesnt work with ctf very well. Altho the bolt action is my favorite kind of sniper, i personally just hate the camper game type now adays. might as well just send ur friends a wheres waldo picture rather than play ut.

U talking about the Apples Crispy BinSlayer? That was my favorite gun b4 i fell for the Apples Rebel Mac :P

Yes, these were designed for TDM, not for CTF but I'm sure the code can be changed so that crouching isn't necessary. They're really only a mod of the original UT sniper rifle when it comes down to it. If you feel up to it Evolution, maybe you can assist with the coding, or I can pull the coding apart myself and examine it. I'm no stranger to it. Been a long time, but I'm sure it will come back to me once I start looking at it.
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

btw the count (nyte hasnt posted yet despite cm saying he wanted a tourney, so im not counting him here):

IG votes: 5 (myself, venom, mar, superhex, kuro)
CG votes: 1 (mar)
LGSA votes: 4 (myself, venom, kuro, cen)
HGSA votes: 2 (myself, superhex)
BR votes: 1 (muffin, bloodyrabbit)
Camper Sniper Votes (including both crouch to shoot and bolt action): 5 (muffin, cm, kev, sean, boyzel)

did i get that all right?
Last edited by EvolutionZero on Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:21 am TDM only.....

Fast shooting rifles will make it as spammy as the green apple quick time rifle (or whatever it's called).

Make people *earn* that kill. A slow firing, bolt action is the way to go.

^
Just my opinion. You guys are gonna do whatever you want. I am just trying to provide feedback. I'll bet Pie, Muffin, Leet and Joker would like my suggestions..... Just sayin'...

:gun4
In tdm, yeah a slower bolt action rifle would be interesting

Otherwise no, would drag out ctf

I'm just not a fan of camper sniper, no fun to come onto a server where everybody's entrenched and you gotta fight your way to a half decent spot against snipers that shoot faster than miniguns
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

EvolutionZero wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:01 am Judging by the fact that ur last post killed the topic, im ganna say that interest is not high in chaos ut :D

so u guys ganna make a poll or what? im dying wondering if ill get a new place to play (ig or lgsa) or not (everything else suggested) :D
pff im the topic master i kill nothing i make it pop off in this joint. lol

no interest in a grapple + sniper arena?

what about a food fight server? https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=6 ... ht+release

someone made a MH FF server I never played this mod before its pretty new.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

we can host other servers too ya know? such as minecraft, ut 2004, etc..

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

**EDITED***
EvolutionZero wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:20 am btw the count (nyte hasnt posted yet despite cm saying he wanted a tourney, so im not counting him here):

IG votes: 5 (myself, venom, mar, superhex, kuro)
CG votes: 1 (mar)
LGSA votes: 4 (myself, venom, kuro, cen)
HGSA votes: 2 (myself, superhex)
BR votes: 1 (muffin)Don't forget BloodyF'nRabbit Bombing run is fun =)
Camper Sniper Votes (including both crouch to shoot and bolt action): 5 (muffin, cm, kev, sean, boyzel)

did i get that all right?
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Anyone ever give any thought to a Matrix Moves sniper server? What do you think?
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

^ Would be interesting to try... Any out there to check out ?

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

@kev u mean matrix moves camper sniper or u talking like zark?

@BR, musta missed ur post, will add it in case anyone wants to look back to that post to check votes ;)
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

EvolutionZero wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:39 am @kev u mean matrix moves camper sniper or u talking like zark?

@BR, musta missed ur post, will add it in case anyone wants to look back to that post to check votes ;)
Could go either way I guess. :approvecool

Return to “Server 5 -=(V)= SNIPER DEEMER FO YO AZZ X-PICKUPS | NY | www.vulpinemission.com”