Weird Stuff yesterday. RX

BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF}
Forums Elite

Weird Stuff yesterday. RX

Post by BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} »

Why playing on multiple maps some weird stuff was going on, When trying to fly over weapons to pick up it wouldn't allow me to pick them up. I had to jump out of Rx in order to grab, same thing with shield belt and keg of health. Also Ive had this problem a few times, while flying i shoot someone down with RX and go to pick up flag it won't let me. It's like there is a force field around it. it would push you away from it each time you get near it or you would explode like you ran into something. Also noticed the Die before the RX even gets near you that someone shot at you from a distance.
Why run, you will only die tired!
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Re: Weird Stuff yesterday. RX

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

I thought it was something else but it's not. I've also encountered this effect too, in the past, and still do on a rare occasion, it even takes me like 5+ fly around to pick up someone anymore and I know I'm running them over, lmao.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Weird Stuff yesterday. RX

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

I think he needs to adjust to the slightly slower speed. This may affect your pickup

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!

Return to “UT 99 Specific Discussion”