[Release] ACE v1.1f

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Re: [Release] ACE v1.1f

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

My UT never freezes or crashes really. I mean it does but not often enough to be mad or post about it. If I were to guess probably one crash every 20 hours of game play.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:04 pm My UT never freezes or crashes really. I mean it does but not often enough to be mad or post about it. If I were to guess probably one crash every 20 hours of game play.

UT player installs have too many variables which makes it very difficult to pinpoint issues such as this.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

So I spoke too soon. This last week I had 3 hard freezes. (Ctrl alt del end UT then open UY back up) I'm not complaining I dont care. Not bad wnough9. Just giving info if it's useful and updating an incorrect statement on my behalf =D
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

For now unfortunately, I may not even play RX, just sniper, until the new version of ACE is implemented. Current version is too problematic for me. UT 4.69 patch? What's the deal with that? Is that even available, or not yet out, but intended for the continuation of UT updates and or advancement of UT99? I know there was a post about it, but it was made some time ago. Don't remember a lot about it.

BTW RJ, I like the new look of the forum, with blue font on dark grey background. Provides a nice contrast. :thumbup
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:57 pm For now unfortunately, I may not even play RX, just sniper, until the new version of ACE is implemented. Current version is too problematic for me. UT 4.69 patch? What's the deal with that? Is that even available, or not yet out, but intended for the continuation of UT updates and or advancement of UT99? I know there was a post about it, but it was made some time ago. Don't remember a lot about it.
I need testers if we want to deploy the new ACE faster. as a test join the combogib server, and let me know if that locks up for you. that would be a good test server as well for the new ACE. regarding version 469 its still in development i check almost daily for that and any ACE updates ;)
=(V)=Kevster wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:57 pm BTW RJ, I like the new look of the forum, with blue font on dark grey background. Provides a nice contrast. :thumbup
Thanks glad you like the new forum might need to adjust font size its kinda small. maybe widen the board as well. sadly a few plugins broke with the latest release of phpbb which i'm sure will be fixed soon. I still need to figure out why the forum hangs from time to time. it's really annoying!

edit: added a floating nav bar which was on the older theme glad i got that sorted.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:27 pm
=(V)=Kevster wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:57 pm For now unfortunately, I may not even play RX, just sniper, until the new version of ACE is implemented. Current version is too problematic for me. UT 4.69 patch? What's the deal with that? Is that even available, or not yet out, but intended for the continuation of UT updates and or advancement of UT99? I know there was a post about it, but it was made some time ago. Don't remember a lot about it.
I need testers if we want to deploy the new ACE faster. as a test join the combogib server, and let me know if that locks up for you. that would be a good test server as well for the new ACE. regarding version 469 its still in development i check almost daily for that and any ACE updates ;)
=(V)=Kevster wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:57 pm BTW RJ, I like the new look of the forum, with blue font on dark grey background. Provides a nice contrast. :thumbup
Thanks glad you like the new forum might need to adjust font size its kinda small. maybe widen the board as well. sadly a few plugins broke with the latest release of phpbb which i'm sure will be fixed soon. I still need to figure out why the forum hangs from time to time. it's really annoying!

edit: added a floating nav bar which was on the older theme glad i got that sorted.
Thanks RJ. I'll check out the combogib server and see if that works for me. Won't be able to get to it until tomorrow night though. Converted some MP3's to UT audio files tonight for Danny (Blade), so he can use them in his maps. :thumbup

Return to “UT 99 Specific Discussion”