LiveFore=(V)=er

Photography, Cars, Animals, Wood and leather crafting or whatever your hobby may be!
Stealth
Forums Master

LiveFore=(V)=er

Post by Stealth »

NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Re: LiveFore=(V)=er

Post by NyteBlayDe »

Good to know that,I didn't even know that there was anyone over 90 years old!

Stealth ,I bet you're like 205 years old :D
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

The oldest verified human to ever live was 122 I believe.
Stealth
Forums Master

Post by Stealth »

Yes yes true... , but as Yoda said the Power surrounds us... We just need to use it, there is many unused energy around us, we only need a way to manage and preserve it for our purpose... :approvecool
The material that is around us still is keeping static, something makes it to still usable... :weed
Focus it, or stabilize, we can use it for regenerate body for example, if enongh effectively staying still alive must be possible. :cow5 :cow5 :cow5
Nothing is impossible just we need a way a method to regain what is lost from us... :thumbup

There isn't a better porpuse to find a way for our body and soul to survive time... :cool

Survival Instinct forever!! :vmrocks
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

Stealth wrote:Yes yes true... , but as Yoda said the Power surrounds us... We just need to use it, there is many unused energy around us, we only need a way to manage and preserve it for our purpose... :approvecool
The material that is around us still is keeping static, something makes it to still usable... :weed
Focus it, or stabilize, we can use it for regenerate body for example, if enongh effectively staying still alive must be possible. :cow5 :cow5 :cow5
Nothing is impossible just we need a way a method to regain what is lost from us... :thumbup

There isn't a better porpuse to find a way for our body and soul to survive time... :cool

AGREE 100000%

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
Stealth
Forums Master

Post by Stealth »

Thanks... :laugh2

:thumbup
happy_go_lucky
Forums Elite

Post by happy_go_lucky »

NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
Stealth wrote:Yes yes true... , but as Yoda said the Power surrounds us... We just need to use it, there is many unused energy around us, we only need a way to manage and preserve it for our purpose... :approvecool

AGREE 100000%
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH

Return to “Hobby Corner”