Play UT99 for FREE Clean install

Please read our server and forum rules!
sumbich
Forums Participant

Re: Play UT99 for FREE

Post by sumbich »

good that this install method works, I am going to dl it and try it. I lost my CD years ago, my install is jacked up and frustrating...runs choppy and half the time if feels like I have to hit people 3 times to get 'em. and my editor is dead, it doesnt load any of the views or open files, just the main window and sits there, so I have a couple CTF maps that I've worked on for a couple years that arent quite done yet.

hello, btw...I dont even remember the member who told me about this place, it was some time ago, but I finally remembered.
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

Welcome to the forums sumbich :sign-welcome
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

Hello sumbich!
medor
Forums Elite

Post by medor »

sumbich wrote: so I have a couple CTF maps that I've worked on for a couple years that arent quite done yet.

Hi and Welcome :hi-wave

If you have maps i can save it for all at http://medor.no-ip.org/
sumbich
Forums Participant

Post by sumbich »

Hi guys, much appreciated!

I still have just a little bit to finish on those two - one is just an extended more elaborate version of the other, but the simpler plays well also. It'd be awesome to play against people on it, hahaha. Now that I have a way to get my editor working I'll get them done and share them.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

make sure you rename your old unrealtournament folder after you uninstall.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
sumbich
Forums Participant

Post by sumbich »

good tip, I do need to save some of that...but not too much since I'm not entirely sure "what's broken" in my current install...so I dont think I'd want to use any of the system files, just the configs and maps.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

yeah so just rename it so you still have a back up. when u reinstall ut it will create a new unreatournament folder :)

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
medor
Forums Elite

Post by medor »

If you want you can just extract this UT from the exe (in fact a rar)
Put it wherever you want on your Hdisk..... it have Actor Class Browser True and a lot of new buttons http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfi ... ent-V3.exe

If you use the exe you have all this but just install C: and erase your previous UT if you have not rename the folder.
Official demo UT99 + Official patch 436nodelta + optimization +(WOTgreal Exporter v.3005,*XConsole v.3.4.1,*Acorp UTGM v.3F ,*Actor Class Browser True,*Ready ClanFlags,*Last renderer opengl35 and D3D9,*LauncherUT99HighPriority,*UnrealTournament.ini modified,*User.ini modified,*WarConfig ready*BT Browser,*Udemo33 etc...
sumbich
Forums Participant

Post by sumbich »

thanks man!
LeeStricklin
Forums Participant

Post by LeeStricklin »

Out of the box it's a timed demo. Install the nodelta patch (which was a special patch released by Epic) and it converts it into a full version. The only things missing is the outdated versions of Chaos UT and Rocket Arena that was bundled with the retail versions.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

^^ welcome back bro

Return to “Forum and Server Rules / Reglas del foro y del servidor”