CS:GO Free to play

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: CS:GO Free to play

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

EvolutionZero wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:51 am np, we didnt play long, ran into quite a few issues. First of all, no one could connect to ur server. We'd hit the connect button and nothing happened. Also it does appear that 90% of the players on CS:GO now adays are hackers. The 6 of us went into a server and 2 minutes later it was filled with a bunch of em, so unless u have a private/passworded server, this game isnt worth playing. If u guys wanted to look into the connection thing and password ur server let me know and we can try it again, if not its cool, kinda got the sense that most ppl didnt think all too highly of the game anyway. i just think itd b cool to try the game out without a bunch of jackasses ruining it.
thanks. I don't know what the status is of the server i kind of set it and forget it. I will test as soon as possible thanks for the report. I will password it once i figure out the dealio

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!

Return to “Servers hosted by VM”