=(V)=Kevster

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

LOL kevster.bmp
Gross!!!!
:rofl :laugh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF}
Forums Elite

Re: =(V)=Kevster

Post by BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} »

That's Dirty!
Why run, you will only die tired!
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

She has such a sweet and sultry voice. Always wondered what she looked like all these years.

and Wings Jane, too.... wonder what she's all about.....

:)

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:41 pm LOL kevster.bmp

Gross!!!!
I have news for you. I never said that, nor would I ever say such a thing. Someone had to be aliasing with my game name, because I never said that. I'll be if I were to see the IP address, that it wasn't even mine.
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:32 pm
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:41 pm LOL kevster.bmp

Gross!!!!
I have news for you. I never said that, nor would I ever say such a thing. Someone had to be aliasing with my game name, because I never said that. I'll be if I were to see the IP address, that it wasn't even mine.
Lol! It's okay =). I took a screen shot of the auto generated death message in UT. It was right after you were killed by sweetboo's bio gun. I never recall seeing that message before and thought it was hilarious hahaha
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

lol @Kevster for *not* knowing that's what it says after gettin' killed by a bio gun...

j/k bro :)

=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:46 pm lol @Kevster for *not* knowing that's what it says after gettin' killed by a bio gun...

j/k bro :)
I got ya. I read it wrong. You are correct. Never pay much attention to those messages actually. I'm always on my daily killing spree. :smilewinkgrin
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

Hey... I was thinking 'bout rifles again..... and this is just my opinion of course...... when I was in the ~WP~ Stealth Camping Clan many Moons ago we had a rifle that did not obscure your peripheral vision no matter if it was zoomed or not...... It was always just a dot..... because that's all ya need.....

They still have a server up, if you want to meet up and see it.... and practice.... no one is ever there...... they may share the code if I ask nice.... :)

Oh yeah, have you seen the cool-ass translocator that RJ put on the Sniper Server? Coolest f'n thing I have ever used. Our server is gonna be the BOMB !

:gun2

=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:16 pm Hey... I was thinking 'bout rifles again..... and this is just my opinion of course...... when I was in the ~WP~ Stealth Camping Clan many Moons ago we had a rifle that did not obscure your peripheral vision no matter if it was zoomed or not...... It was always just a dot..... because that's all ya need.....

They still have a server up, if you want to meet up and see it.... and practice.... no one is ever there...... they may share the code if I ask nice.... :)

Oh yeah, have you seen the cool-ass translocator that RJ put on the Sniper Server? Coolest f'n thing I have ever used. Our server is gonna be the BOMB !

I wonder if it was one of the translocators I shot him in a dropbox link? Will have to check it out.
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:16 pm Hey... I was thinking 'bout rifles again..... and this is just my opinion of course...... when I was in the ~WP~ Stealth Camping Clan many Moons ago we had a rifle that did not obscure your peripheral vision no matter if it was zoomed or not...... It was always just a dot..... because that's all ya need.....

Is this the new VM server you're speaking of? I need to check that shiet out

=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

Yes sir.

EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

its fairly easy to remove all extra visuals from the scope and just leave ur default crosshair or just a single dot (for those that use something else as their crosshair).

The bounty hunter rifle u guys r using on ur sniper server is basiclly what ur asking for with just 4 small dashes in each direction, nothing too distracting there.

BTW i like that u guys went low grav :D. If it werent still a camper feel, id b gunnin up :D.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

EvolutionZero wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:09 am
its fairly easy to remove all extra visuals from the scope and just leave ur default crosshair or just a single dot (for those that use something else as their crosshair).

The bounty hunter rifle u guys r using on ur sniper server is basiclly what ur asking for with just 4 small dashes in each direction, nothing too distracting there.

BTW i like that u guys went low grav :D. If it werent still a camper feel, id b gunnin up :D.
camp snipers are last column but reg grav

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!

Return to “General Discussion”