Ashes to Ashes, A Phoenix Rises

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Ashes to Ashes, A Phoenix Rises

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

In 2020, darkness blanketed the planet, causing sickness to plague our nations, people to lose loved ones, their jobs. We cannot change the past, only look to the future and keep the hope and faith.

We've witnessed two titans go face to face, we saw Fire vs. Ice.

Years ago, you left us. I am no longer here. The past is is the past and the future is dormant...

For now.

Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Re: Ashes to Ashes, A Phoenix Rises

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

You know what, fuck this.

Aurelius, 20 years ago you and I crossed paths in two different clans, back when this game just got off the ground. Back when clans were just getting their pussies wet and some of these guys weren't even thought of.

You went one way, crippling this community with your band of misfits. I went another direction, causing torment, chaos. A few years back, you and I ALMOST had a match, until that dickwad, Chopper messed things up. I whipped him harder than a dominatrix in the Red Light District and took over the reign of this family and we're still here because of these guys.

I don't know what your intentions are, if you got any and I doubt you do. But, fire up that fucking game, and I will too, just to have this match. You, me, 1v1, IG, we'll choose a Saturday, and we'll go ham like The Avengers and Thanos... Just like we were all the same for the past year, wearing masks; you and I are the same now, on the same playing field.

20 years in the making, 2001... 2021... The Beginning. The End. Nothing to Prove. If you say no, I'm cool with that. I just want that match with you.

-BAW$
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

Return to “General Discussion”