VM DONATIONS

=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

VM DONATIONS

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

To all of our members and friends,

As you may already know, running game servers doesn't only take a lot of hours of our free time, but it also requires big amounts of money. Running our RX and Ladders server alone, can cost almost 475 dollars per year. On top of that, we do not add the cost for our MH, BT, Siege servers and website hosting, which fortunately are being taken care of by =(V)=RocketJedi and of course our IG server which is paid by =(V)=D.E.M. This big amount of money required, is the reason that we have to change the hosting of our Ladders server to something more affordable. This will happen on April 6th, 2014.

The payment for our RX-8 server is due to June, 2014. With the discounts that we will be offered by our host, this server will cost 132$ for the next 6 months, or 254$ for the next 12 months. Currently we have 60$ in our donations account and we are very thankful to anyone who has contributed so far.

The amount of money needed to reach the goal of our next payment is not substantial if someone considers the big number of players we have on our server. Therefore this is the time that we ask for YOUR help in order to keep our server running and to continue offering fun to hundreds of people each month.

By clicking the ''Make a donation'' picture below you will be re-directed to a donation page made by our host, ESPECIALLY for our RX-8 server. This means that any amount of money that you offer, CANNOT be used in ANY OTHER WAY, than to make payments for the server you love playing on! Even the minimum amount of 5$ from you, will make a HUGE difference to our efforts in keeping our servers and the RX-community alive. In case you decide to donate, please notify one of the main admins of this Clan to verify your donation and give you the special ''Contributor'' rank to our forums. You can also do that by writing your forum username in the ''Optional note to recipient'' part of the donations page.

Thank you.

==========================
In case the image re-direct goes down, you can use the direct link for your donations: forum/donate
OR use the link on the TOP RIGHT of the forums
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Re: VM DONATIONS

We 've reached so far 60% of our goal :cow5 Keep the donations coming guys and we can even reach our goal before the end of April :thumbup
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

yaaay!! keep em coming :)

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

Sent
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Thanks!! updating the paypal

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Thank you Boyzel!!

Only 32$ left to reach our goal :thumbup
=(V)=D/\SH
Colonel

Post by =(V)=D/\SH »

awesome guys :)

just curious though...isn't our goal for the full year ?? as its cheaper than going 6 months at a time etc etc
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

The first goal is to secure the payment for the 6 months (starting June) so we can be covered for 2014. From that point on, if we get enough donations then perhaps we can make the full payment for the whole year.
=(V)=Prince Vegeta
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Prince Vegeta »

The Good Stuff.....I also just closed it out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

I m gonna forgive you this time Vegeta... BUT ONLY this time

Thank you for the donation man and make sure you start using some real olive oil.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

I was wondering who donated!!! Thank you all!!!

=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Thank you to everyone who has donated! 130$ is not a small amount so I am really happy we were able to reach it. Because of you, our RX-8 server is now payed for almost the whole of 2014! Please remember that any donations you make cannot be used for any other reason other than our RX-8 server. No one from VM can withdraw that money and use it for any other reason. So even though our server is payed until December 2014, donations are still welcome.

Thank you everyone again!!

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=_The_Greek_ wrote:Thank you to everyone who has donated! 130$ is not a small amount so I am really happy we were able to reach it. Because of you, our RX-8 server is now payed for almost the whole of 2014! Please remember that any donations you make cannot be used for any other reason other than our RX-8 server. No one from VM can withdraw that money and use it for any other reason. So even though our server is payed until December 2014, donations are still welcome.

Thank you everyone again!!

:peace :peace :peace :peace

:vmrocks

=(V)=Prince Vegeta
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Prince Vegeta »

Thats what Mt.Gox said. :cow5
=(V)=_The_Greek_ wrote:Please remember that any donations you make cannot be used for any other reason other than our RX-8 server. No one from VM can withdraw that money and use it for any other reason.
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

I really want to help as soon as i can ,But now ,I'm so happy for you guys :)
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH

Return to “General Discussion”