RX8 Feedback 3

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Re: RX8 Feedback 3

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Nyx wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:45 am I feel like it's a waste of time. No matter what you'll change there will always be a revert. It's been like this for years.
I doubt that, the translocator is still on, and how many years ago was that put into place? And people are still griping about that.

People can have it one way or another, but they can't have their cake and eat it too, sorry, at some point in time, we have to come to a crossroad and that time is now. The only way I can see us reverting back, is if there is really an issue that effects ALL players and/or the server. People can adapt, it's whether they want to, I can't means I won't, there's a big difference.

Power to the people votes are quite different than the polls run by VM.. at least in my mind. I don't think we've ever overturned a power to the people vote, and we shouldn't have.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

Nyx
Forums Master

Post by Nyx »

The hull argument with the RX has been going on for almost 7 years at this point, do you not see a pattern?
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Nyx wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:36 am The hull argument with the RX has been going on for almost 7 years at this point, do you not see a pattern?
Yes. The only reason we don't have it on the server is because it's not functional. The mechanics of the ZP and the jet aren't, from what I read, compatible with each other. The only way we could get this to work, is if I send the coding over to our other coders and have them create a new ZP compatible with specifically our RX8 and our jet only, which was discussed before. But again, with real life in the way, at this time, that's a dead discussion.

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:45 pm
Nyx wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:36 am The hull argument with the RX has been going on for almost 7 years at this point, do you not see a pattern?
Yes. The only reason we don't have it on the server is because it's not functional. The mechanics of the ZP and the jet aren't, from what I read, compatible with each other. The only way we could get this to work, is if I send the coding over to our other coders and have them create a new ZP compatible with specifically our RX8 and our jet only, which was discussed before. But again, with real life in the way, at this time, that's a dead discussion.
This why i love the slower speed it levels the playing field and shots are a little easier to land shots. This makes the zero hull no problem

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:04 pm
=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:45 pm
This why i love the slower speed it levels the playing field and shots are a little easier to land shots. This makes the zero hull no problem
That makes complete sense, would eliminate the option of the hull, all around. Then we can just focus on the speed/slide, wish this was explained in the fashion like this before. But, oh well.

And going back to what I said before, it wouldn't be called ZP anymore, it'd be a custom mod for Vulpine, specifically made to be compatible with our jet but again, it's a dead discussion, due to real life.

Nyx
Forums Master

Post by Nyx »

I wonder if it would be easier to find a way to make it work with newnet. ZP is kind of outdated.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Nyx wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:21 am I wonder if it would be easier to find a way to make it work with newnet. ZP is kind of outdated.
we tried new net and it doesn't work well at all. i personally think its a trash version of ZP zp103 is based off of pure

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
Nyx
Forums Master

Post by Nyx »

I know, I'm aware of that. I was just thinking if there was a way of making them work together.

It actually does more than making shots zero ping. Like just the movement itself feels a lot better even at higher pings. Also fixes the annoying dodging bug if your ping is really low
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Nyx wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:33 am I know, I'm aware of that. I was just thinking if there was a way of making them work together.

It actually does more than making shots zero ping. Like just the movement itself feels a lot better even at higher pings. Also fixes the annoying dodging bug if your ping is really low
what dodging bug?

Nyx
Forums Master

Post by Nyx »

When your ping is too low dodging breaks and you can't dodge anymore unless you jump. It's really annoying. I play on sub 20 ping on eu servers and it's literal cancer. Newnet fixes that.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Nyx wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:46 pm When your ping is too low dodging breaks and you can't dodge anymore unless you jump. It's really annoying. I play on sub 20 ping on eu servers and it's literal cancer. Newnet fixes that.
my ping is 15 never have that issue on our servers

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:39 pm
Nyx wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:46 pm When your ping is too low dodging breaks and you can't dodge anymore unless you jump. It's really annoying. I play on sub 20 ping on eu servers and it's literal cancer. Newnet fixes that.
Well, butter me up and call me a biscuit, let's give this guy a fucking golden ticket into the chocolate factory.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

Did my cherry just get popped?
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

Nyx
Forums Master

Post by Nyx »

I had that issue on 13-15 ping whatever it was shown. Dodging constantly breaking. Gotta stay alive long enough to get it though
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:43 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:39 pm
Well, butter me up and call me a biscuit, let's give this guy a fucking golden ticket into the chocolate factory.
Mine is too Candy, but I had to LMAO at your comment. :laugh

Return to “General Discussion”