No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes: 10

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

JFK a Conspiracy? Poll

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

Simple Poll. I can only list 10 poll options to choose from.

The only thing we have to fear is fear it's self!
:peace I am not a crook! :peace
I did not have sexual relations with that woman!
Read my lips. There will be no new taxes.
Mr. Gorbachev tare down this wall!
If you're not with us, you're with the terrorists!
Why can’t I just eat my waffle?
They will be met with the fire and the fury like the world has never seen.

Kennedy -> :hi-wave :gun4<- Oswald
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: JFK a Conspiracy? Poll

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

what if it was the freemasons? jk i have no clue

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Skull and Crossbones! :skull

Illuminati!!!!!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

*Bump*

Guess there isn't as many conspiracy knowledgeable people playing RX :smile

Thunderwear
Forums Participant

Post by Thunderwear »

It definitely was a conspiracy by the government, I am waiting to hear some news on what the docs say. But I am guessing anything pertinent is blacked from existence. By now they will have their story together, and have edited the docs to their interest. After this past Vegas thing, how can it be verified that Oswald even did it. At least for JFK we have footage of carnage and can confirm his death. But the GOV always needs a scapegoat to their actions. Which is why it is unlikely Oswald even pulled the trigger.

I lived in Dallas for 5+ years, and know the grassy knoll area pretty well. Stuff just doesn't add up.
Concluding me to believe that it was just another controlled CIA operation that the "official" story can't ever be confirmed. If the truth got out, the trust in the US GOV would finally be decimated. And they can definitely not have that!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

I added Six Seconds in Dallas by Anthony Summers to my to read list. It's supposedly one of the best and factual books on the JFK Assassination written in the 60's. I hope to learn more facts unobecured by loose theories. Previously I liked The Jim Garrison Tapes which is a documentary style film on the JFK Assassination related court case.

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:11 pm I added Six Seconds in Dallas by Anthony Summers to my to read list. It's supposedly one of the best and factual books on the JFK Assassination written in the 60's. I hope to learn more facts unobecured by loose theories. Previously I liked The Jim Garrison Tapes which is a documentary style film on the JFK Assassination related court case.
want an awesome country? nah let's kill anything that helps the common people. lincoln, MLK, Kennedy etc.

want to join/ create a war? but don;t know how to get the public and congress on board? let japan attack pearl harbor, let terrorists attack world trade center. problem solved we're at war

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
Thunderwear
Forums Participant

Post by Thunderwear »

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:11 pm I added Six Seconds in Dallas by Anthony Summers to my to read list. It's supposedly one of the best and factual books on the JFK Assassination written in the 60's. I hope to learn more facts unobecured by loose theories. Previously I liked The Jim Garrison Tapes which is a documentary style film on the JFK Assassination related court case.
Awesome, I will definitely check these out!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:02 pm want an awesome country? nah let's kill anything that helps the common people. lincoln, MLK, Kennedy etc.

want to join/ create a war? but don;t know how to get the public and congress on board? let japan attack pearl harbor, let terrorists attack world trade center. problem solved we're at war
:'( A lot of strange happenings surrounding these incidents. I totally forgot about MLK's assassination.
Then if you tie in the human element and personal elements it can get pretty damn complex and convoluted. I know of a way to find out what happened without much of a sliver of doubt.

This is how you do it. You get dozens or perhaps hundreds of people together (but they don't interact with one another) that have a wide variety of backgrounds that have no previous thoughts or real knowledge on the JFK assassination. You then provide them with all the facts. Not skewed or lead in anyway. Simple facts. You then ask them to describe what they think happened. Such as how many shooters? You then aggregate the data from those hundreds of people and average it out. The average of these guesses will be better than the best guess of any individual in the group and the most accurate. This approach can significantly help a new investigation or perhaps explain what happened. -- Don't believe me? Read "The Wisdom of Crowds" or do your own test. In your own test get a glass jar of marbles and ask as many random people as you can how many marbles are in the glass jar. Average all those guesses. And guess what? That guess is EXTREMELY close if not pinpoint accurate on exactly how many marbles are in the glass jar. -- This specific test is a math and visual test but it applies the same exact way to anything else. To further understand see The Wisdom of Crowds book which is a fascinating read. - And that my friends is how you find out what happened to JFK.

Thunderwear wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:38 pm
Awesome, I will definitely check these out!
Six Seconds in Dallas can be found online and downloaded for free. https://archive.org/stream/SixSecondsIn ... 0/mode/2up Otherwise you'll likely spend $20 for a new 2013 copy. Or check local libraries.

The Jim Garrison Tapes can be found/started here

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Well I read Six Seconds in Dallas. Must have been an excellent read in 1967. Still an okay read. If anything from my perspective/opinion the book just goes to show how horrible witness reporting can be. (This wasn't the intent of the book.) The most credible witnesses in any major event are those who are not emotionally stimulated by the events. (Usually from training/experience or through simply not caring.) The rest of the witnesses are pretty much useless. -- So from my perspective this book doesn't add anything crazy or new. But instead reaffirms my understanding of how faulty memory can be especially under stress. Yet still in some cases the stress/emotion is so great that peoples memory always stays crystal clear and isn't tainted. I personally would be interested in someone sorting the details through this lens.

Who done it? I don't know. If I did I would be rich LoL. The timeline doesn't add up over the 6 seconds. Something is off. The span of 6/7 seconds of firing time to shoot 3 shots from Oswalds gun was unable to be replicated to date by anyone. So is the comission off in siting the 6 second time line of 3 shots? I'm just confused like most peoples thoughts surrounding the events of the assassination. What's also strange is the statistical evaluation of the strange deaths surrounding the witnesses/reporters/people involved puts the probability of those people dying all related to the situation in the I believe trillions. Yes 167 trillion or 167,145,910,421,722 Source: http://www.richardcharnin.com/jfkprob.htm

As for Jack Ruby, the guy who killed Oswald. What a strange interview he gave the warren commission about his "motives". Strange in the sense he kept asking for a lie detector test and a truth serum. And asking if the justice believed him? He said he wanted to tell the truth but had to be in Washington to do it. He just wants the truth to be out because how over time the bigger idea / thoughts start to take over. --- Some weird shiet. He spent about 3 years in prison until he died of lung cancer and some other cause while never revealing "the truth".

Return to “General Discussion”