For Anyone Having Issues/Problems With Another Player

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

For Anyone Having Issues/Problems With Another Player

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

Attention:

For anyone having issues with another player or players.

It is vital you report the specific incident and player by using the !report function as soon as possible. Or option 2, Making a post as soon as possible. Or finally, option 3, contacting one of the management team members for assistance as soon as possible.

Management members include:
  • CandyMan
  • Boyzel
  • Slagg
  • Venom
  • RocketJedi
  • BloodyRabbit
  • Kevster
(Please add any other management I missed to this list)

Just as important as it is for you to report any infraction listed or unlisted in the server rules it is just as important for our management team to investigate issues. Any specific issue that is not reported specifically with evidence (video, time stamps, logs, screenshots) will be investigated at management discretion. Please provide evidence and an elaborate succinct description of reported infraction and details surrounding it with evidence.

---Now speaking for myself---
What burned you in the past on the server is in the past. This is here. This is now. Put up or shut up. It is now up to you to name each and every issue you may or may not have going into the future. You must be specific and elaborate succinctly on the issue. And it is up to us management to investigate and practice our due diligence. We try to make the server fun and friendly for everyone. An impossible task. So when the time calls for it. Chill out. Relax. Have a beer. Smile. And cut us all some slack. There is only one thing in life we can control. And that is our response.
Peace love and monkey grease.
// End speaking for myself

Edit: To be clear we need these reports to nip any problem in the bud. As in prevent and stop issues and keep them from growing. If you dont report it when it happens it's on you. We will take care of the rest.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Re: For Anyone Having Issues/Problems With Another Player

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

I modified the list a little BR. You left me out. I also bulleted the list to make it easier to read. I'm a stickler for aesthetics. :approvecool
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Thanks! Can't believe I forgot you Kev! Haha. Any other edits welcomed
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

evilgrins
Forums Master

Post by evilgrins »

Can't we just handle it the old fashioned way?

Have debris from space smash into their houses!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

evilgrins wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:41 pm Can't we just handle it the old fashioned way?

Have debris from space smash into their houses!
:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Prince Vegeta
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Prince Vegeta »

settle it the usual way....

=Dallas=
Forums Participant

Post by =Dallas= »

I have video evidence that Bad~Co. is an illegal alien Martian and demand he be banned from the server!

:boff

=Dallas=
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Lmfao! Wth.

That's it. He's banned!!!

evilgrins
Forums Master

Post by evilgrins »

I've always thought the best way was to meet on a neutral server and have a duel.
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

Please see the attached image file link

https://ibb.co/KbxjvhR

This must be a coincidence.

They came in, didn't say anything, and left shortly there after.

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:22 pm Please see the attached image file link

probably testing his vpn lol your framerate is scary low btw.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=GMan
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=GMan »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:59 am
=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:22 pm Please see the attached image file link

Along those lines, Wirrow has to go. He plays as Oscar, Wirrow, Eduardo, New and a slew of other names. He does play using a VPN. He's from Ecuador. I played against him last night. I saw him fly through multiple explosions and wave shells on Infinactuos, a map I have played many times. I have tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but after last night, I'm positive that he cheats. It's clear that he has some sort of invulnerability hack. Also, a lot of people have commented that the server gets laggy as soon as he connects. A lot of folks leave as soon as this dude shows up. I believe that if he is allowed to stay, the server as a whole will suffer.
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

^ I have seen Wirrow, and yes - he is untouchable.

My post from 8 months ago above that one had to do with an ex =(V)= member that has caused us many problems over the years : Chopper

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=GMan wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:58 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:59 am

Along those lines, Wirrow has to go. He plays as Oscar, Wirrow, Eduardo, New and a slew of other names. He does play using a VPN. He's from Ecuador. I played against him last night. I saw him fly through multiple explosions and wave shells on Infinactuos, a map I have played many times. I have tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but after last night, I'm positive that he cheats. It's clear that he has some sort of invulnerability hack. Also, a lot of people have commented that the server gets laggy as soon as he connects. A lot of folks leave as soon as this dude shows up. I believe that if he is allowed to stay, the server as a whole will suffer.
The problem is he will still come back even after being banned. Any list of names he uses would be appreciated and I will do what I can.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Stample can destroy him when stample plays.

I find it hard to play against wirrow as well and very annoying. But we need evidence.

Do you all remember people like Kong? He was nearly as good as stample. I'm sure RJ or someone else can name off several others. But we literally just don't have as many good people as we use to so he really sticks out.-- that's my opinion. I'll try and hop on and spec him. But when I see him on I don't think cheats personally... unless it is some kind of lag hack. But I've seen his ping before it's pretty high but stable.

I'll keep an eye out as well.

Ty

Return to “General Discussion”