Colonel

Re: How Has Covid effected you?

Post by =(V)=D/\SH »

just be happy your not forced to live outdoors in winter

life be all kinds crazy
last you guys saw of me gaming
than poof gone

work Injury took me out....got denied a rightful work compensation claim
spent 6 months recovering with no income ..(never gonna heal) but that rained my bank, spent last year living outdoors in a tent....just started to save money to get out of the bush..covid comes and their goes my fulltime job, and once again winter is here and I'm outdoors

always an adventure

but anyone that remembers me.....fuck ya you know I'm doing all this with a smile on my face and a bounce in my step

cause bring it on....ill always laugh at the crazy trials and tribulations this journey throws at us

take care all and keep on smiling even if them damn masks cover it
BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF}
Forums Elite

Post by BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} »

=(V)=D/\SH wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:23 pm just be happy your not forced to live outdoors in winter

life be all kinds crazy
than poof gone

spent 6 months recovering with no income ..(never gonna heal) but that rained my bank, spent last year living outdoors in a tent....just started to save money to get out of the bush..covid comes and their goes my fulltime job, and once again winter is here and I'm outdoors

always an adventure

but anyone that remembers me.....fuck ya you know I'm doing all this with a smile on my face and a bounce in my step

cause bring it on....ill always laugh at the crazy trials and tribulations this journey throws at us

That's Bull Shit!! No human should have to live like that! Sorry but don't think your a cave man. Sorry to hear that.
Why run, you will only die tired!
=(V)=D/\SH
Colonel

Post by =(V)=D/\SH »

haha I hear ya man

I miss showers and running hot water, and having a computer to game and pirate the internet hehe
but its amazing what we all can do ...when we're truly thrown into the thick of it

but it is utter ridiculous,,...and I can't but laugh at how this came to be
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

^ Dash, the Canadian Government won't help you out, or you'd rather not have to be in that situation with them ?

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
=(V)=D/\SH
Colonel

Post by =(V)=D/\SH »

had a bi5 of relief ...but where I live, as well my location I choose prior to the pandemic
costs me a fortune

rent is about $1800 for a 800 sq ft place
and since I'm in the bush ,which was the world's easiest place to hitchhike, but pandemic killed that
so its hiway robbery 30 dollars to travel 8 km one way via taxi
60 dollar return ..so even going shopping for food is like paying someone else's grocery bill for almost a week

bit of a conundrum I'm in

I still have one job, but its not fulltime,and won't be due to covid /death of tourism
so after taxi fare....ya can Imagine Im not banking to much

so is what it is

the whole world be upside down....i just got caught i an unfortunate timing
but their are far worse off than me even if I'm homeless

thankfully I still have my whiskey ;)
cause BABY...ITS COLD OUTSIDE
=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

Holy crap Dash!!! Good to hear from you man. Sorry shit is sucking for you right now. Keep plugging along hopefully it changes for you soon.
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Hi Dash

Yes, I'm also sorry to hear of the hard times you're experiencing. I hope that things get better for you soon. I think I speak for not only myself, but from everyone at VM, who is wishing the best for you. :thumbup
=(V)=SILVER_FOX
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=SILVER_FOX »

=(V)=D/\SH wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:23 pm just be happy your not forced to live outdoors in winter

life be all kinds crazy
than poof gone

always an adventure

OMG U mudda fker always have me wondering where the fk u r for soo long now! Its great to hear from you but not great to hear your situation, U got me heart broken from reading of your situation :sigh I hope things take a turn for the better cause even though your saying chin up I'm pretty sure its cheeks down especially in winter time. I look forward to the day we can once again swear, talk shit and have fun with Jolly Ranchers like we used to a few years back. Keep strong my brother and take care of your self as best as possible and hopefully better days will come in 2021. Miss ya bud :sigh ...... Merry xmas and happy new year from now incase u don't show up anytime soon. :goodluck :vmrocks :peace :weed :thumbup

sig by =(V)=DASH
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Covid in a weird way, has been bitter sweet for me. Sweet end of it, financially wise, many of you know, I am debt free now, working on my credit and in the process of buying a new car and sometime in the year 2022, looking into buying a house. In the meantime, I am trying to get into a Union job, since I do not like all the corporate greed, that really has shown it's ugly head since this pandemic has started.

The bitter part of this, mentally wise, I've probably been more depressed this year than any year in my lifetime. There are times that I just want to give up but I know I can't. My niece has changed my outlook in life, since she was born, and if anyone keeps me moving, it's definitely her, no matter how much the internal conflicts keep telling me to give up.

We just got to keep chugging, we'll get there. One day, at a time.

Health wise, internally, I could be doing better. I got an infection of the stomach that is kicking my arse, making me lose weight (not a bad thing, persay but I wish I was losing it on my terms). If I still have it when I go back for more testing and continue to lose weight, come April, I may have to take some time off of work, my health is more important. To give you perspective, last March I was at 180, two weeks ago, I weighed in at 155, so yeah. I look good with this weight off but it wasn't my doing.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=SILVER_FOX
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=SILVER_FOX »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:59 pm Covid in a weird way, has been bitter sweet for me. Sweet end of it, financially wise, many of you know, I am debt free now, working on my credit and in the process of buying a new car and sometime in the year 2022, looking into buying a house. In the meantime, I am trying to get into a Union job, since I do not like all the corporate greed, that really has shown it's ugly head since this pandemic has started.

The bitter part of this, mentally wise, I've probably been more depressed this year than any year in my lifetime. There are times that I just want to give up but I know I can't. My niece has changed my outlook in life, since she was born, and if anyone keeps me moving, it's definitely her, no matter how much the internal conflicts keep telling me to give up.

Health wise, internally, I could be doing better. I got an infection of the stomach that is kicking my arse, making me lose weight (not a bad thing, persay but I wish I was losing it on my terms). If I still have it when I go back for more testing and continue to lose weight, come April, I may have to take some time off of work, my health is more important. To give you perspective, last March I was at 180, two weeks ago, I weighed in at 155, so yeah. I look good with this weight off but it wasn't my doing.
Wow!...Kick that infection's ass and get better bro!. I'm also glad to see your niece turning you into a man :P I really hope 2021 makes up for all the shit that's happened in 2020 ... :goodluck :vmrocks :peace

sig by =(V)=DASH
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:59 pm Covid in a weird way, has been bitter sweet for me. Sweet end of it, financially wise, many of you know, I am debt free now, working on my credit and in the process of buying a new car and sometime in the year 2022, looking into buying a house. In the meantime, I am trying to get into a Union job, since I do not like all the corporate greed, that really has shown it's ugly head since this pandemic has started.

some advise. Do not buy a brand new car. get certified pre owned. Secondly put some money you saving into a high yield / interest savings account or buy some stocks.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:02 am

some advise. Do not buy a brand new car. get certified pre owned. Secondly put some money you saving into a high yield / interest savings account or buy some stocks.
When I say brand new car, I don't mean a 2020-2021 car, I mean newer than what I currently have, which is a 2008 KIA Spectre. Right now I'm looking at a 2017 KIA Forte off of Carvana. I'm not that crazy to purchase a new car, like the Kia k5 which looks beautiful as hell and I'll probably sell my feet pics on onlyfans for it but...

As far as stocks, I was curious about that, again, but fell back. I want to see where my career path takes me in the next few months and where I may keep my feet for the remainder of my life. I have 3 options, 2 are union and I'm waiting for opportunities to come knocking and when I can bust in like the Kool-Aid man and seize my chance.

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:03 am
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:02 am

When I say brand new car, I don't mean a 2020-2021 car, I mean newer than what I currently have, which is a 2008 KIA Spectre. Right now I'm looking at a 2017 KIA Forte off of Carvana. I'm not that crazy to purchase a new car, like the Kia k5 which looks beautiful as hell and I'll probably sell my feet pics on onlyfans for it but...

As far as stocks, I was curious about that, again, but fell back. I want to see where my career path takes me in the next few months and where I may keep my feet for the remainder of my life. I have 3 options, 2 are union and I'm waiting for opportunities to come knocking and when I can bust in like the Kool-Aid man and seize my chance.
Hey Candy, give me a shout via cell. You have my number. When you get ready, you can speak with my investment person. She's great. You don't pay her. She gets paid by the various investment companies she works with. She'll give you the right advise. She's honest. That means a lot. She got me into a very good plan years ago, where you invest say 100k. With the plan I'm in, which has been discontinued unfortunately, I never lose money. So if I put 100k into it and the stock market takes a dump? I retain my 100k. If I've gained 10k in interest and the stock market takes another dump? I retain my $110k. Amazing plan. She has many other plans though. So when you're ready, I can hook you up, if you're so inclined. American Equity is the company who I have my investment in. :thumbup
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Positivity: I just applied at the Courthouse for a Custodial position, making a career move. It's a Union job, so this could definitely be where I be cemented until I retire.

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:12 am Positivity: I just applied at the Courthouse for a Custodial position, making a career move. It's a Union job, so this could definitely be where I be cemented until I retire.
nice dude!!

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!

Return to “General Discussion”