The FTB Clan!

Clan & Community introductions & locations doesn't have to be UT specific
GurL
V.I.P.

Re: The FTB Clan!

Post by GurL »

I cannot get rid of my lag. It's part of who I am, goddamnit. :tongue :sign-wierdo You should be glad that I lag otherwise I would be more awesomer and you would never be able to beat me. :rofl
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

*FTB*~GurL~ wrote:I cannot get rid of my lag. It's part of who I am, goddamnit. :tongue :sign-wierdo You should be glad that I lag otherwise I would be more awesomer and you would never be able to beat me. :rofl
Are you sure about that you can beat me easily?!! :cool
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Easy is 10-0... which I think she will not get it on you, but I could be wrong.
DeM

Post by DeM »

To me keith and l33t need jump in the ig ladder cuz this begin be easy to gurl.....
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

dont worry, in due time i will jump on that ladder as well and take that belt from her >: )
GurL
V.I.P.

Post by GurL »

=(V)=NyteBlayDe wrote:
*FTB*~GurL~ wrote:I cannot get rid of my lag. It's part of who I am, goddamnit. :tongue :sign-wierdo You should be glad that I lag otherwise I would be more awesomer and you would never be able to beat me. :rofl
Are you sure about that you can beat me easily?!! :cool
I know your weaknesses. IG CTF is not just about being a good shooter but also about being a good flag capper. Last time I played with you, our team destroyed urs cuz you guys couldn't cap for shit. Like I said, you have a good shot, but that's not the only thing u gotta be good at in CTF. I'm looking forward to see how good Keith is with an instagib rifle.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

instagib is too much work for me. after 1 or two caps I start getting lazy and don't even want to play anymore

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
GurL
V.I.P.

Post by GurL »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:instagib is too much work for me. after 1 or two caps I start getting lazy and don't even want to play anymore
From all the times I played with you, u're always holding an instagib rifle. You're confusing me. :sign-wtf
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

Keith will own your asses ,both of leet and GurL ,You'd better not to challenge him ,Cause if you did ,That would be a humiliated challenge for both of you.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

*FTB*~GurL~ wrote:
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:instagib is too much work for me. after 1 or two caps I start getting lazy and don't even want to play anymore
From all the times I played with you, u're always holding an instagib rifle. You're confusing me. :sign-wtf

its the only way to take down jets. I just get lazy when its ig match only I meant :)

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
GurL
V.I.P.

Post by GurL »

=(V)=NyteBlayDe wrote:Keith will own your asses ,both of leet and GurL ,You'd better not to challenge him ,Cause if you did ,That would be a humiliated challenge for both of you.
That wouldn't be humiliation at all. I would be glad to get my ass raped by Keith. I like to play against somebody of my level or above. You can only get better if u play against better players.
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

I have beaten Keith before.

Said no one ever.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

GurL
V.I.P.

Post by GurL »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:I have beaten Keith before.

Said no one ever.
If you have beaten him before, how come did I rape ur ass the last time? Then I believe, it should be an easy win. :rofl
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

*FTB*~GurL~ wrote:
=(V)=NyteBlayDe wrote:Keith will own your asses ,both of leet and GurL ,You'd better not to challenge him ,Cause if you did ,That would be a humiliated challenge for both of you.
That wouldn't be humiliation at all. I would be glad to get my ass raped by Keith. I like to play against somebody of my level or above. You can only get better if u play against better players.
Well ,Gurl ,I didn't mean it exactly ,Yea it would be fine and better to play with a player on your level or above ,And you're right at "You can only get better if u play against better players" ,I 'm defently agree with you on that.
HaHa
Forums Elite

Post by HaHa »

*FTB*~GurL~ wrote:I would be glad to get my ass raped by Keith.
:laugh :laugh

I'm sorry :wtf, brain went into funny mode

Return to “Clans & Communities”