The FTB Clan!

Clan & Community introductions & locations doesn't have to be UT specific
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: The FTB Clan!

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

*FTB*~GurL~ wrote:
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:I think she is better than keith.. she makes me feel like im playing ut for the first time
Aww, I'm glad I make u feel like a noob that just started playing UT. Btw, you are very skilled and talented with the instagib rifle. Don't believe you're that bad! :popcornshow :thumbup

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 ty

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

I smell a Keith/Gurl battle! :excited1
GurL
V.I.P.

Post by GurL »

He would need to get on the ladders in the first place and make all his way through.
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Pphfftt... Keith would wipe the floor with anyone all the way up to your spot, then the real battle begins.

See, there's been an "issue" with Keith for a long time that no one in our community could beat him, and no one has provided any proof otherwise... not one single screen shot.

Once he had been beaten by someone in our community it would have been more validation for him that he CAN be beat and help take away suspicions of him across FOUR servers.
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

Gurl ,Is not that hard ,Just try to fix her lagg and you can kick her ass ,That is all of it ,And sorry ,Kieth is better than her.

@GurL:That doesn't mean you're not good ,In fact ,You're an IG ass kicker ,And i'm afan of your skillz :)
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
GurL
V.I.P.

Post by GurL »

I cannot get rid of my lag. It's part of who I am, goddamnit. :tongue :sign-wierdo You should be glad that I lag otherwise I would be more awesomer and you would never be able to beat me. :rofl
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

*FTB*~GurL~ wrote:I cannot get rid of my lag. It's part of who I am, goddamnit. :tongue :sign-wierdo You should be glad that I lag otherwise I would be more awesomer and you would never be able to beat me. :rofl
Are you sure about that you can beat me easily?!! :cool
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Easy is 10-0... which I think she will not get it on you, but I could be wrong.
DeM

Post by DeM »

To me keith and l33t need jump in the ig ladder cuz this begin be easy to gurl.....
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

dont worry, in due time i will jump on that ladder as well and take that belt from her >: )
GurL
V.I.P.

Post by GurL »

=(V)=NyteBlayDe wrote:
*FTB*~GurL~ wrote:I cannot get rid of my lag. It's part of who I am, goddamnit. :tongue :sign-wierdo You should be glad that I lag otherwise I would be more awesomer and you would never be able to beat me. :rofl
Are you sure about that you can beat me easily?!! :cool
I know your weaknesses. IG CTF is not just about being a good shooter but also about being a good flag capper. Last time I played with you, our team destroyed urs cuz you guys couldn't cap for shit. Like I said, you have a good shot, but that's not the only thing u gotta be good at in CTF. I'm looking forward to see how good Keith is with an instagib rifle.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

instagib is too much work for me. after 1 or two caps I start getting lazy and don't even want to play anymore

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
GurL
V.I.P.

Post by GurL »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:instagib is too much work for me. after 1 or two caps I start getting lazy and don't even want to play anymore
From all the times I played with you, u're always holding an instagib rifle. You're confusing me. :sign-wtf
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

Keith will own your asses ,both of leet and GurL ,You'd better not to challenge him ,Cause if you did ,That would be a humiliated challenge for both of you.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

*FTB*~GurL~ wrote:
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:instagib is too much work for me. after 1 or two caps I start getting lazy and don't even want to play anymore
From all the times I played with you, u're always holding an instagib rifle. You're confusing me. :sign-wtf

its the only way to take down jets. I just get lazy when its ig match only I meant :)

Return to “Clans & Communities”