x! Gaming Clan

Clan & Community introductions & locations doesn't have to be UT specific
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Re: x! Gaming Clan

Post by =(V)iper= »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:I joined this clan because I was under the impression that VM ran itself, if that's not how it's done, then I got to reconsider my position and membership part of this clan, because I know damn well, I won't be part of a dictatorship. But knowing how things are ran in this clan, because I am part of it, I know it's not that way. Vulpine may be a name Chopper once used, but Vulpine Mission is something different.

VM runs itself, NO ONE is bigger than Vulpine Mission.
:laugh2

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
DeM

Post by DeM »

L33t wrote:Shake your dicks boys, this pissing match is over
^^ :thumbup

Good luck x! ,Zod you doing a great job!!!... :approvecool :cow2 :cow2
ZodiaK
Forums Master

Post by ZodiaK »

=(V)=D.E.M. wrote:
L33t wrote:Shake your dicks boys, this pissing match is over
^^ :thumbup

Good luck x! ,Zod you doing a great job!!!... :approvecool :cow2 :cow2
lol Thanks but most forum credit goes to Lock^ :thumbup
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

Viper wrote:
=(V)=CandyMan wrote:I joined this clan because I was under the impression that VM ran itself, if that's not how it's done, then I got to reconsider my position and membership part of this clan, because I know damn well, I won't be part of a dictatorship. But knowing how things are ran in this clan, because I am part of it, I know it's not that way. Vulpine may be a name Chopper once used, but Vulpine Mission is something different.

This is another example of how ''outsiders'' have no idea of how things are run in VM. When I posted in HoF about a month ago, the first thing Fluke told me is that Chopper is gonna kick me out as soon as I disagree with him. What he (and many others) doesn't know is that the Leadership part of the forum is full of disagreements and opposing opinions, yet no one has ever been kicked. Many decisions that have been taken in VM lately, were actually done after one of the Co-Leaders, including Chopper, had originally disagreed with it.

In my time in VM so far, I have only seen ONCE a person with ''power'' overruling a decision taken by the Management/Members of the clan. That person is no longer in this clan. Where the name of the clan comes from, is completely irrelevant to how things are run in VM. Chopper will always be the Founder and Co-Leader of this clan, but don't forget that it's not CM and myself that made the ''VM is run by it's members'' rule, it's Chopper himself.

This clan has a Mission(-and a goal), which in my eyes it has been achieved to a large extend. This is why soon things are going to change again here, a decision which was taken again by the whole Management and not just by Chopper or any other Co-Leader.
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

=(V)=_The_Greek_ wrote:
Viper wrote:

This is another example of how ''outsiders'' have no idea of how things are run in VM. When I posted in HoF about a month ago, the first thing Fluke told me is that Chopper is gonna kick me out as soon as I disagree with him. What he (and many others) doesn't know is that the Leadership part of the forum is full of disagreements and opposing opinions, yet no one has ever been kicked. Many decisions that have been taken in VM lately, were actually done after one of the Co-Leaders, including Chopper, had originally disagreed with it.

In my time in VM so far, I have only seen ONCE a person with ''power'' overruling a decision taken by the Management/Members of the clan. That person is no longer in this clan. Where the name of the clan comes from, is completely irrelevant to how things are run in VM. Chopper will always be the Founder and Co-Leader of this clan, but don't forget that it's not CM and myself that made the ''VM is run by it's members'' rule, it's Chopper himself.

This clan has a Mission(-and a goal), which in my eyes it has been achieved to a large extend. This is why soon things are going to change again here, a decision which was taken again by the whole Management and not just by Chopper or any other Co-Leader.
Wise and touching words :approvecool
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=_The_Greek_ wrote:
Viper wrote:

I just fail to realize that there are people out there that are too blind and ignorant to the truth and when they are given it, it's a hard pill to swallow.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

=(V)=_The_Greek_ wrote:
Viper wrote:

:rolleyes2

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

this topic is still alive? omg just stfu and play ut

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
Nyx
Forums Master

Post by Nyx »

Nice hijack...
ZodiaK
Forums Master

Post by ZodiaK »

Nyuu wrote:Nice hijack...
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Sorry guys, I will make sure that will be brought up at our future meeting, no more hijacks.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

I tried to move certain posts but it's impossible without deleting them or moving the ''on subject'' posts as well. What I suggest guys is that you open another topic in this section and post all the details you want for your clan and then I will move this whole topic to the archives.
=(V)=D/\SH
Colonel

Post by =(V)=D/\SH »

Sorry for Chiming in ---

just on prior forums I ran..there was always a way to copy the thread (as in make a duplicate)
that way this whole "original" thread can be moved to the archive - and the duplicate could easily be edited to show only the relative posts pertaining to the subject

is there a way to enable this function for our forum ???

it would come in handy a lot when needing to either split forums topics (to avoid hi jacking)
or in this instance- removing items without losing the ability to keep them all in archive

that way people don't get upset about losing their posts..or their post counts
and as mods we have a full logged detail of what transpired
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

There is a way to split posts into a separate topic, but is somewhat tricky, hence why I have not attempted to do it yet... lol

Return to “Clans & Communities”