Colonel

Re: Introducing [-TD-] Total Domination

Post by =(V)=D/\SH »

lmao..so much for the sneek peek
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Was gonna do the sneak peek just for VM... but we just decided to go ahead and open the server today for everyone.
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

RJ... why is there a need to lock the topic?

This is the ONLY topic in the clans and communities section for TD, so if you locked it, then we can't start another one and that would prevent us from keeping you updated.

Just doesn't sound right if ya ask me...
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

Chopper wrote:RJ... why is there a need to lock the topic?

This is the ONLY topic in the clans and communities section for TD, so if you locked it, then we can't start another one and that would prevent us from keeping you updated.

Just doesn't sound right if ya ask me...
I'm pretty sure his intentions were to say why aren't you posting this in your own forums/services when there's already a perfectly working server here. I'm sure anyone who is interested to know your constant updates are more than willing to register to your forums, whether be a temporary one or permanent, and see all your updates there. You're doing all this "exclusive content" to VM for what exactly?

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Last time I checked... we were supposed to be brother clans, and helping support one another.
However, if that is something VM doesn't want to do, that is perfectly fine as well.

It seems to me that with VM being the #1 clan and server they don't need us, and in like manner, we don't need VM.
The whole idea here is to lead by example, and show that clans within this community can get along and try to help each other.

VM is a clan within UT99 for the main part where TD is a clan within UT99, UT2k4, UTIII, Call of Duty 4, Diablo 1 & 2, Duke Nuke'em Forever, Half-Life 2 Team Fortress 2, League of Legends, Quake 4, and StarCraft. It seems to me that there just might be a chance that TD could help VM grow by bringing people into the community from these other games by way of TD Gaming, where the TD clan resides. That's just my opinion... I could be wrong.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

last time I checked no one agreed to anything you just assumed and "told us" what we are. YOu say a lot of things and then do something different. you speak with a forked tongue as the native Americans used to say before being wiped out.

edit: how are you going to help us grow when you have NOTHING? if anything you are trying to build off of VM's success

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

Chopper, nobody here has a problem with you and your clan/business or whatever it is. You are the only clan that has a 16 page topic full of advertising. You don't see E201 or uK have that do you? So I believe that should say a lot..

Btw, someone told me the other day...that we are such good brothers that we are even allowed to ask each other members to leave one brother clan and join the other. That's what the rumors say at least...Weird cos last time I checked, that was a ''ban-deserving'' offense :idontknow
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

Looks like my arguments were not in vain lol

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Viper...I heard you left UT... so I'm not sure why you are even in this, and yes, your arguments are in vain just like you are.

As for RJ... what you claim is false concerning me "speaking with a forked tongue".
I have not lied to anyone in any way concerning all of this mess.
I urge you to provide proof of your claims.
As far as helping you grow when YOU think we have nothing is simply your own opinion... you could be wrong.

As for Greek, we do not ask anyone from any clan to leave that clan and come to the TD clan, so go ahead and choose to believe whatever rumors you choose to.
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Chopper wrote:
As for Greek, we do not ask anyone from any clan to leave that clan and come to the TD clan, so go ahead and choose to believe whatever rumors you choose to.
:rolleyes :thumbup
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

I would also like to add that we (TD Gaming) have made the first good gesture towards VM by putting them in the spotlight on our TD Gaming website in multiple places without requiring any sort of membership or otherwise, including listing their servers at TD Gaming, which normally requires a registered membership.

Those that choose to help TD Gaming, or the [-TD-] Clan, such as FTB has done do get special treatment within TD Gaming.
It's something like a buddy, brothers, or affiliates system. I'm pretty sure you have an idea how that works.

As far as TD Gaming, and some thinking we have nothing, you won't know that for sure until time has passed, and the site has been fully completed, and evolved to what our goal is. In case you are not aware, the TD Gaming has far more than you might think, and some is still in production. Gaming ladders for all games, a store where you can find anything game related and more, a gaming community across 15 games, and more coming. Flash based games to play directly on the site coming as well as integrated special items and more.
DeM

Post by DeM »

[youtube]HKhZD2eqjEs[/youtube]

:smilewinkgrin
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

LOL I was so happy when I first discovered that guys video's on youtube
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

One more thing just to be as helpful to you as possible while visiting our server...

For visitors to our server, both [-TD-]RX8s have alternate firing modes which can be switched to by using the mouse scroll wheel.
You will notice while flying the RX that there is a fire/shoot option message right under the crosshair in the HUD.
Simply use the mouse wheel to change the primary fire from one to the other.

One [-TD-]RX8 shoots machine gun bullets, and the alt fire drops a nuke bomb.
The other [-TD-]RX8 shoots shock beams, and the alt fire shoots stinger heat seeking missiles.

This info is provided for those that do not read our forums.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

Chopper wrote:I would also like to add that we (TD Gaming) have made the first good gesture towards VM by putting them in the spotlight on our TD Gaming website in multiple places without requiring any sort of membership or otherwise, including listing their servers at TD Gaming, which normally requires a registered membership.

Those that choose to help TD Gaming, or the [-TD-] Clan, such as FTB has done do get special treatment within TD Gaming.
It's something like a buddy, brothers, or affiliates system. I'm pretty sure you have an idea how that works.

As far as TD Gaming, and some thinking we have nothing, you won't know that for sure until time has passed, and the site has been fully completed, and evolved to what our goal is. In case you are not aware, the TD Gaming has far more than you might think, and some is still in production. Gaming ladders for all games, a store where you can find anything game related and more, a gaming community across 15 games, and more coming. Flash based games to play directly on the site coming as well as integrated special items and more.

we appreciate you adding us on your website.. for 5 forum members to see.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!

Return to “Clans & Communities”