Mh is to easy.

=(V)= Server 2: MH2 NW3
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Mh is to easy.

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

seriously though MH is still too easy. Need to look at the config and make the minimum monster health to be 300 at least.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:16 am seriously though MH is still too easy. Need to look at the config and make the minimum monster health to be 300 at least.
Up it more than that, that's two headshots from a sniper
=(V)=SILVER_FOX
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=SILVER_FOX »

No it depends on the map your playing lol.. :P Anyways .. The map "Nukers" can be played .. atleast for me though.. It says it cant find the file for package "badboys" :( Ok I just checked to see who got in and only "White Trash" did apparently .. There was four or five of us lol

sig by =(V)=DASH
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=SILVER_FOX wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:49 pm No it depends on the map your playing lol.. :P Anyways .. The map "Nukers" can be played .. atleast for me though.. It says it cant find the file for package "badboys" :( Ok I just checked to see who got in and only "White Trash" did apparently .. There was four or five of us lol
weird I thought that was fixed

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!

Return to “Server 2 - =(V)= MONSTERHUNT2 NaliWeapons3+RX8 *FINAL*”